Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:13 PM   #16
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Awesome win!
But Larcher will be very tough to handle at this stage I think!
Baltacha,Dominguez Lino,Fedossova,King,Lapushchenkova,Pironkova,Pivov arova,Srebotnik,Stevenson
|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|
0002... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Security Guard and Bouncer of Don't knock the Dok
My Queens of Stuttgart: Venus Williams & Victoria Azarenka!
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:21 PM   #17
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

R2:
Larcher de Brito[2] d. Dulgheru 7-6[7] 4-6 7-5 in 3h41min

Judging by the SB Alex definetely won more points and had bps to come back once again.- She also served for set 1 I really think this will be tough one her confidence

Doubles R1:
Dulgheru/Silva vs Czink/Grandin
Baltacha,Dominguez Lino,Fedossova,King,Lapushchenkova,Pironkova,Pivov arova,Srebotnik,Stevenson
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:39 PM   #18
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Alex What a fight, sad she had to lose it

Good luck in doubles!

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:44 PM   #19
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Heartbreaking loss.

But still nothing to worry about, Imo this won't hurt her confidence that bad.. It just shows that she can deliver a very close match at WTA level! And she had the whole crowd against her and that isn't easy. Too bad she couldn't convert the BPs in the last game.

Come back strong next tournament
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #20
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

New fan of Alexandra... I simply love her intelligent game... And she seems really nice...

I saw all the match against Michelle and it was really well played... Big strokes from both, especially from Michelle but then Alexandra has an excellent capacity of putting the ball where she wants... I also saw her match against Jovanovic and, in that match, she was brilliant... But Jovanovic don't attack so much, letting Alex do her game very well... There is just one thing that I think that Dulgheru needs to improve... She made a lot of amorties to Michelle, some of them goods, but when she tried to do a amortie in a FH, it was completly predictable and the ball passed like 1m above the let :S About her serve, against Michelle, 1st it was really poor but then she started to serve better... In 2nd set especially, almost all her 1st serves were 150 km/h or above...

In the end of the match, Alex had really much fair-play and then, when she left the court, public gave a big applause to her...
Old May 4th, 2009, 06:17 AM   #21
country flag Sherbi

Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Filipinos for the report.
Sherbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:29 PM   #22
country flag Ballbasher

Doubles R1ulgheru/Silva d. Czink/Grandin 6-2 4-6 [10-5] Good win there!

Thanks for the great report, Filipinos!
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #23
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 7th, 2009, 02:48 AM   #24
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra makes In the news... on the G&R watch this week
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #25
country flag Ballbasher

They lost a close match in the QF!

50k Saint-Gaudens:
Zuzana ONDRASKOVA (CZE) (4) BYE
Aleksandra GRELA (POL) Vs Violette HUCK (FRA)

Gracia RADOVANOVIC (FRA) Vs Adeline GONCALVES (FRA)
Alexandra DULGHERU (ROU) (7) BYE

Good luck there, Alex!
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #26
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

She should qualify.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #27
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Good luck!

Old May 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #28
country flag Ballbasher

Saint-Gaudens Q2:
Dulgheru[7] d. Radovanovic 6-3 6-0
Old May 11th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #29
country flag Ballbasher

Saint-Gaudens Q3:
Dulgheru[7] d. Ondraskova[4] 6-1 2-6 6-2
Good wins there! Good Luck in the Main Draw!
Old May 11th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #30
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Great again from her
Good luck in maindraw