Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 197 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #2941
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Yeah, but protected ranking is only protected and still doesn't change the fact that

a) She has quite a lot to defend at the beginning of the next year and might slip down further
b) It can only be used a couple of times.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #2942
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Warsaw GOATS should be allowed to receive illimited WCs
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #2943
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

You're right.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #2944
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

when i was in Warsaw two weeks ago I saw the stadium so many good memories

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #2945
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Warsaw GOATS should be allowed to receive illimited WCs
I mean, which player outside the Top 10 has won 2 Premier titles in their career, not to mention in back to back years. Only GOATs can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
I thought I was clean, but this one made me watch that youtube clip from her win again...sigh.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #2946
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I mean, which player outside the Top 10 has won 2 Premier titles in their career, not to mention in back to back years. Only GOATs can.
Cibulkova
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2947
country flag Curcubeu

Warsaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

That tournament was so excellent that even most Poles didn't have the courage to play and vulture there.

And don't start with Pomeminator here.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #2948

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

who's her coach atm anw?
Urpi splitted up with flavia to go to french federation, didn't she use to train with him too?

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #2949
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100027309

Take a look at nr 11 on the Acceptance List.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #2950

great news hopefully she's healthy and can stay so

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #2951
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Will she be eligible for a protected ranking ?
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2952

no...I don't think it's 6 months till she last played

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #2953
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What the hell were you doing in such a junkhole as Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Warsaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

That tournament was so excellent that even most Poles didn't have the courage to play and vulture there.
Someone actually liked Warsaw? That was the least respected Premier event on the tour and probably on the entire calendar with the exception of Baku Radwanskas were at odds with the tourney director after he paid 100k USD fee to Sharapova in 2009 and nothing to them, that's why they ignored Warsaw Wozniacki was the biggest marketing star instead.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #2954
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
no...I don't think it's 6 months till she last played
She played last time at IW, tournament finished on 21.03.
Telavi will start on 24.09, more than 6 months than IW.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #2955

i wanted to explore the eastern Europe and Warsaw is really lovely