Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #2926
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Olaru looks identical to my cousin, it's scary
Then, you can be lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
These pictures were taken back in December 2011 to promote BCR OPEN Romania, a 100k tournament that takes place in July 2012.
What, last December? Lol

Oh well, you can't start early enough.

Quote:
Concluzia a tras-o insa, plastic, Alexandra Dulgheru. “Campania e foarte smechera! Glumesc putin in ceea ce priveste termenul folosit, dar ni se potriveste perfect. Practic, am navalit in Top 100 WTA toate ca un fulger - a mentionat Alexandra, care spera sa-si rezolve problemele medicale in cel mai scurt timp. “Mi-e greu sa stau departe de teren, insa lucrurile merg spre bine. Imi doresc foarte mult sa evoluez la BCR Open Romania, doar din acest motiv am si acceptat sa intru in campanie. Vreau sa joc in fata publicului din Romania.”
Quote:
Drew a conclusion, however, plastic, Alexandra Dulgheru. "The campaign is very trick! Little joke regarding the term used, but it suits us perfectly. Basically, I rushed into Top 100 WTA Although lightning - Alexandra said, hoping to solve medical problems in the shortest time. "It's hard to stay away from court, but things are going well. I really want to evolve the BCR Open Romania, and for that reason alone I agreed to go in the campaign. I want to play to audiences in Romania. "
OK, how should we understand that...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jun 9th, 2012 at 08:58 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #2927
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Maybe she can reenter sooner than expected but I don't know if it's a good idea!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #2928
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Maybe she can reenter sooner than expected but I don't know if it's a good idea!
I wanted to say the same, I hope she has learned from the past...
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #2929
country flag Morgenstern

Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice Morgenstern is just really nice

http://doartenis.ro/2012/06/exclusiv...eight_xdc_2301

Morgenstern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #2930
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Alexandra Dulgheru și-a reluat antrenamentele după operația la genunchi

ziaruldesport.ro - Tenis / Autor: Maria Sorescu / Data: 15 Iun. 2012

Jucătoarea a trecut cu bine peste recuperare, iar de joi se află în România, unde va relua antrenamentele. Alexandra Dulgheru merge în mod constant în Spania, acolo unde s-a operat la genunchi.

Sportiva poate să avanseze în ceea ce privește activitățile de alergare sau munca la sala de forță. Cât privește jocul de tenis, aceasta își va începe exercițiile pe teren săptămâna viitoare, dar evoluția trebuie să fie lentă, pentru a nu forța.

Alexandra Dulgheru efectuează zilnic în medie de 5 ore de exerciții de recuperare, iar acest lucru a ajutat-o să nu mai aibă dureri. Dacă toate lucrurile vor decurge norma, Alexandra Dulgheru poate reveni în competițiile WTA din luna august
Alexandra Dulgheru has resumed training after knee surgery

ziaruldesport.ro - Tennis / Author: Maria Sorescu / Date: June 15. 2012

The player had a good recovery and will be back to Romania on Thursday, where she will resume training. Alexandra Dulgheru constantly goes to Spain, where her knee was opearated. The athlet can advance in conditional activities like running or working in the gym. As for the game of tennis, she will begin court exercises next week, but in slow, not forced steps. Alexandra Dulgheru made ​​daily on average 5 hours of exercise recovery and this helped her not having any pain. If everything will go well, Alexandra Dulgheru can return to the WTA tour in August.

Good news, if she really doesn't have any pain. The sucking team needs its boss back.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 05:04 PM   #2931
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alexandra is commentating Lisicki- Kerber match on a Romanian TV Post!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM   #2932
country flag Curcubeu

Just noticed the Romanian stream was on livescorehunter, so I could have watched.

Inspired by Gaspa.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM   #2933
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I was browsing the channels and only when I heard and recognized her voice I started to watch the game. She's a bright girl and I hope she comes back soon 'cus I miss her.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #2934
country flag Curcubeu

I did the same, but that was on MP and then my stream froze. A mess.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #2935
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Count me in among the people that miss Alexandra.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #2936
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

any news?
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2937
country flag Curcubeu

Nope.

Paper is patient, especially in Romania, but I'm happy that we kind of know what is going on with her.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #2938
country flag Curcubeu

Out of Top 200 after the US Open

I can't get enough.

With the help of Gaspa.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #2939
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Out of Top 200 after the US Open

I can't get enough.

With the help of Gaspa.
Didn't she say that she protected her ranking? It will take effect in January 2013.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #2940
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

you can use protected ranking after 6 months off

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote