Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #2866
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
OK, everyone ready for a new low?

Just found out that Falconi is also blogging from Indian Wells and there you can always ask questions to the girls which are answered at the bottom of the page:

http://www.wtatennis.com/blog/201203...257191_2640373

1.) Come out Adrian!

2.) *dead* at great battle
Falconi kind of (unwillingly) took a shot at Alexandra in the post game interview saying that she realized that Alexandra was injured but she thought that she was going to get through it because the true champions always do.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #2867
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Really? And I thought I heard she had a nose bleeding or something. I didn't notice any visible limp. She was already playing with some patches on her knees.
Anyway, I liked her play in the first set.
Nose bleeding, knee injuries, this is getting better and better, what a wreck..

So, you saw the match. Good to hear that the 1st set at least was ok knowing that Falconi is useless, though...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #2868
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

OUT of Miami, 250 points down the fucking drain without even the chance to fight for defending them and another 70 coming off the week after, guys that doesn't look good at all...
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #2869
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

if she's injured resting is the best, ranking can always be gained back

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #2870
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Falconi kind of (unwillingly) took a shot at Alexandra in the post game interview saying that she realized that Alexandra was injured but she thought that she was going to get through it because the true champions always do.
Pity that she didn't write a single word of that in her blog which mostly consists out of party stories anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
if she's injured resting is the best, ranking can always be gained back
That's what she is probably going to do. There is still the big ITF clay swing in summer. I would really advice her to rest up until she is fully recovered because those knee problems seem to become a repetitive and serious issue and it only took a long week in Cali for them to turn up again assuming that they have already been the reason for her failures in Bogota and co.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #2871
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
So, you saw the match. Good to hear that the 1st set at least was ok knowing that Falconi is useless, though...
Yep, I was there but I didn't have very good seating, way up in the stadium.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 05:26 AM   #2872
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alexandra was operated on both knees in Spain

You can find more information here (for Romanian speakers)
http://doartenis.ro/2012/03/exclusiv...eight_xdc_1688

or here (google translation for the above article)

http://translate.google.com/translat...eight_xdc_1688

This year is finished for her but I hope that she will fully recover herself and come back stronger.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 06:26 AM   #2873
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's bad news

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:09 AM   #2874
country flag Curcubeu

It's bad, but I called it already last year that an operation is the only way to go, so I'm sad on the one hand, but what has to be done must be done and this was definitely the right thing to do!

I wish her a very fast recovery, she is still young and things will get better again, no doubt!

Fight, girl!
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:34 AM   #2875
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Alex
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM   #2876
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

That's heartbreaking
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #2877
country flag Curcubeu

We will try to update you as good as possible and as much as the impeccable Romanian sports media let us.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 12:08 PM   #2878
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that's beyond horrible get well soon girl

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 01:35 PM   #2879
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Alexandra was operated on both knees in Spain

You can find more information here (for Romanian speakers)
http://doartenis.ro/2012/03/exclusiv...eight_xdc_1688

or here (google translation for the above article)

http://translate.google.com/translat...eight_xdc_1688

This year is finished for heram comentat
but I hope that she will fully recover herself and come back stronger.
ieri am comentat trista stire despre alexandra pe situl prosport(Nick lol),am observat coment.tale,sunt foarte echilibrate si nu critici si arunci cu noroi ca majoritatea coment.de pe site.daca vrei poti sa postezi un thread cu clipul alexandrei facut de espn.am mai postat o data linkul asta la pag.190http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=deportes:1476479 sper sa se faca bine cit mai repede si sa cont. simpatica si bine dispusa ca intodeauna.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:24 PM   #2880
country flag Curcubeu

Prosport's comment line never fails to deliver.
Probs for posting there!

We already saw that clip. Someone posted it here before.