Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 188 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2806
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Absolutely disgusting, had BPs at 5-5, led by a break in the final set, served for the match against fucking choker Rybarikova on clay? This is a true champion's performance.

And even if that comment got removed from youtube,I fully have to agree: Get your ass out of those cheap salad bars and more onto the court or to a sport psychologist, Period.

There is a big ITF in Nassau the second week of Indian Wells, numerous Top 50 players commited, but no, our miss former Romanian #1 not, well, the challengers are waiting for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #2807
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

someone got a new hater
last time i post here too
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #2808
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

One last post:

How much did you put on her?
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #2809
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i took her in a multiple but it's not that
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #2810
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh so you guys are not entertaining me anymore. That sucks.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2811
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
i took her in a multiple but it's not that

I know it's that I am motivated and good against Top 10 players, but lose in sloppy way against anyone else attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Ooh so you guys are not entertaining me anymore. That sucks.
Well, I still try my best. But it's hard to laugh here or entertain, if you don't want to be sarcastic.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #2812
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

I know it's that I am motivated and good against Top 10 players, but lose in sloppy way against anyone else attitude.

Well, I still try my best. But it's hard to laugh here or entertain, if you don't want to be sarcastic.
One day everything will be better. Or at least not that worse anymore. (I hope so)

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #2813
country flag Curcubeu

But that's it. We can only hope. She may regain her form, but let's be honest, the opposite could happen as well. I only hope she doesn't turn out to be Olaru 2.0

I can only hope for her that Magda is trashing Hermoso, otherwise...
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #2814
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

I really ask myself why so many players are in such a big slump. I have some other faves like Alizé and Slava, who are also only going down.
And the way Jarka is losing or closely winning matches isn't good either.

Are they all mentally so weak?

(You should think I'm cheering the wrong players.)

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #2815
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
I really ask myself why so many players are in such a big slump. I have some other faves like Alizé and Slava, who are also only going down.
And the way Jarka is losing or closely winning matches isn't good either.

Are they all mentally so weak?

(You should think I'm cheering the wrong players.)
Good question. I'm not a pro athlet, we all aren't so it's hard for us to imagine how it is. I really think that apart from serious injuries, a lack of motivation is still the prime reason for so many players slumping. When they are young and new on the WTA, everything is awesome and entertaining and you want to proof yourself, but after a while it becomes ordinary life as everything does. And when things start not going the way you want them to be and you are just heading into a mini slump like every player has them on one point of their career, private or physical problems can be enough to give them the rest.

Then you feel drained, probably more because of the fact that you are changing hotels every few days as a matter of losing in R1 than physically because you played so many matches, every week the same crap, thoughts are piling up in your head, you lose focus, you are more prone to chokery as well + the expectations rose. It's for many players not that easy to go back to ITF, even if you can make some nice points, it feels like a defeat of honour to go back again, you feel like a failure depending on where you have been ranked during peak times, but this also depends on the player herself.

I know what you mean with the last sentence. Most of my faves on WTA/ATP are terrible headcases, not really bad players, but mentally completely brain frozen when it's getting close. Alexandra was just the cherry on the cake for this week, but the last month alone had enough chokery to offer.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #2816
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #2817
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Wow, she used to be number 27 in the rankings from what I remeber ... and I used to have high hopes for her!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #2818
country flag Curcubeu

We all did, but even on clay, she became a joke, yeah, she won Cali, but nearly trashed by comebacker LDL, or nearly losing a set to Ferrer-Suarez, breadsticked by Minella?

She became better on faster courts for sure, but her game on clay is crap, predictable baseline rallies, the (successful) drop shots were countable on one hand all week...
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #2819
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

It's a little different for me. I actually started watching tennis after she won her second Warsaw title I was hoping she would be in top 15 by now.
Oh well ... at least Cirstea had a decent start of the year. Maybe she is improving but something tells me I'll be disappointed very fast
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #2820
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Alex
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote