Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #2596
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

1-5 >>>>>>>> 5-5
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #2597
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

6-5
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #2598
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

6-5 from 1-5 The drama GOAT is back. But its only an ITF semi Alexandra
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #2599
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

That overhead!

Should have been 3 MPs!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #2600
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Alex back in uber fighter mode.

This bodes very very well for the rest of the year. I have to say. This is the Alex that won Warsaw twice, none other.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2601
country flag Curcubeu

She did it! Fucking Legend! I love you, I love you!

Why do I feel the sudden urge to have her name tattooed on my arm.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2602
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Alexandra will win Cali, Bogota, Stuttgart, Rome, Madrid and Roland Garros - this is my fairytale dream
She didn't want to ruin my dream

Normally Minella is just an easy desert after a heavy meal for Alexandra, but with our Anielle all is possible.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #2603
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She did it! Fucking Legend! I love you, I love you!

Why do I feel the sudden urge to have her name tattooed on my arm.
Please, just hidden this post from your girl friend
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #2604
country flag Curcubeu

I have 2 arms!

And our queen of water clay prevails!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #2605
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron you are too amazing

great win

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #2606
country flag Curcubeu

However, I haven't got any reply so far of the question I asked in the Cali thread if someone has found Alex' backhand.

Well, I guess she did herself in the end!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #2607
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #2608
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Get those ranking points alex
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #2609
country flag Curcubeu

As expected that mess of a stream doesn't load, so I will have to rely on livescores!
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #2610
country flag Curcubeu

I finally have the stream with even better quality, but it only needed a sh*tload of time to upload!

Alex wins the first set 6-3! Haide!