Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #2581
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

that's brillant

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #2582
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Should be interesting to watch Lino's moonballs in slow motion

Do you know at what time is scheduled Alexandra's match?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2583
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Still only yesterday's schedule on the website...
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #2584
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alex will play from 19.30 CET. Now is Minella - Karatantcheva.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #2585
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

4-1 LDL and Alexandra can't deal at all with Lourdes' game so far...

And I don't even want to start talking about that GOAT returning.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #2586
country flag Curcubeu

3-6 0-1*

Funny to see how her backhand turned complete shit under Urpi...
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2587
country flag grs

Maybe, but her forehand is amazing now. Two games won at love.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #2588
country flag Curcubeu

GOAT form in the making, but when anyone says her backhand is better than her forehand Lol
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #2589
country flag grs

4-1 from 0-1 and I lost my stream! A link, a link, I give my kingdom for a link
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #2590
country flag Curcubeu

I'm always closing the window and reopen it!

That moonball net attack combination is surely borrowed from Monica!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #2591
country flag Curcubeu

3-6 6-2

Much, much better now! Keep it up!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #2592
country flag grs

Alex lost her first service game in every set.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #2593
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Bogota, Main Draw:

(5)Gisela Dulko (ARG) v Kathrin Woerle (GER)
Alexandra Panova (RUS) v Mandy Minella (LUX)
Q v (wc)Catalina Castano (COL)
Karin Knapp (ITA) v (2)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)

Haide!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #2594
country flag grs

1-4* What happened Alex?
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2595
country flag Curcubeu

Back to uber shit. Better luck in Bogota. Then it counts for more...