Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #2551
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Cinderella and Sleeping beauty are hotter

you should watch "once upon a time" as you like fairytales
Yeah, they are not bad as well, but no one can sing as well as Arielle!

I don't like fairytales at all, already hated that as a child. My grandma loves them more. She can watch that, I was more into some 'realistic' stuff already!

OK, enough trash talk, but I don't have a clue how we can go back from that comic stuff to tennis!

EDIT: 14,000 Post
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #2552
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cinderella and Sleeping beauty are hotter

you should watch "once upon a time" as you like fairytales
Sleeping Beauty is the ideal woman - doesn't talk
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #2553
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
*dead*

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #2554
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alexandra will win Cali, Bogota, Stuttgart, Rome, Madrid and Roland Garros - this is my fairytale dream
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #2555
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is even better

South Eastern European clichees about men fulfilled.

Quote:
Alexandra will win Cali, Bogota, Stuttgart, Rome, Madrid and Roland Garros - this is my fairytale dream
Please, don't forget Monterrey and Acapulco slam she entered as well!
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #2556

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

flavia wins Acapulco

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #2557
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
This is even better

South Eastern European clichees about men fulfilled.

Please, don't forget Monterrey and Acapulco slam she entered as well!
She can let Serena gets Monterrey, I don't bother
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #2558
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
flavia wins Acapulco
Of course she will win it!

the doubles
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2559

Flavia owns Acapulco

but she's injurying herself before for sure

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2560
country flag grs

Quote:
flavia wins Acapulco
Ok, but Flavia isn't on tennis court like Arielle in water - she loves to split her legs
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #2561
country flag Curcubeu

I knew I should have chosen Spanish in school!
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #2562

Quote:
Ok, but Flavia isn't on tennis court like Arielle in water - she loves to split her legs

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #2563
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #2564

my gif

anw Aaron...i had a dread i'd like you to analyze...i post it on my thread

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #2565
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

It's very clear to me that Alex, Sorana and Simona all know they are in a three way battle for places on the Olympics team. Only two of them will make it. The other will be left out in the cold.

I'm pretty sure that explains Alex's decision to play Cali, which if she is in form she should win easily, rather than play the big hard court events she played last year at this time and I'm sure she will again next time. But right now Alex is fighting for points and quite right too.