Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #2506
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Won the set 7-6(5) Plzzz 2nd top 10 scalp in a row???
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #2507
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I have to, exams are around the corner!
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #2508
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Won the set 7-6(5) Plzzz 2nd top 10 scalp in a row???
Memories of last year's US Open!
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #2509
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alexandra has FH. Alexandra has game! She will be top 30 soon. With a better serve ....
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #2510
country flag Curcubeu

My thoughts, and more luck with the draws...
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #2511
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't expect her to make it that close tbh...but this loss is painful

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #2512
country flag Curcubeu

Even had a double injury timeout...

Once again pushing a Top 10 player to the brink of a loss, the result = 0

Instead, we have so many players having more or less byes in R1 getting easy 100 points, but that's tennis. However, she has no business being ranked outside the Top 50 when we have players like Pervak, Paszek or Peer in it who are not really better in any department of the game. I hope she is fit for Fed Cup and then Bogota and Monterrey because she needs those points badly to back up her Miami run from last year and get herself back where she belongs to.

And by the way, if Alex' forehand is useless, then what is Vera's? She completely outwinnered her from that wing!
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #2513
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

If I have you permission I'll try to conclude Alex's play against Kvitova and Zvonareva.

Alex is more offensive than before (even against Petra she took more risks ).
Her FH has more power and finally she can use it efficiently. Like usual she has a very good movement on the court and an outstanding defensive but she isn't 100% fit yet (I am sure that she lost the match after the injury timeout - I hope isn't something serious). Her game style is more and more closer that Henin's but she needs more power in her shots.

She has a decent first service but she must improve very much her second service, her weakest shot.

I like her more and more and I really believe in her ascension to top 30, 20 and maybe, who knows to 10 She must keeps her out of injuries and all is possible.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #2514
country flag Curcubeu

I agree. Her forehand is becoming more and more her actual winner shot which is scary because she was famous for it being useless. I'm also reliefed that she finished that ugly leg stretch when hitting a forehand:

No comparison

However, she completely gave up her beloved 'De los Rios' backhand as of late, or is it just because she doesn't have the time to set it up on hard. I'm excited to see her play now on clay!

She really must win Bogota. The only competitor she has to face there is Errani and Alex leads the H2H by 3-1, but I don't wan't go too much into the future, just hope that the injury isn't that bad.
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #2515
country flag Curcubeu

Routined Arn/Savchuk in doubles together with Razzano 6-0 6-4, so I don't think she is that hurt!
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #2516
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2517
country flag Curcubeu

Huber/Raymond def. Razzano/Dulgheru 6-0 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryAnnAvants#1 View Post
Scary stuff from Lisa/Liezel Dulgheru especially has had some great doubles results. Nice to see that her and Virginie could smile and joke around despite the scoreline.
At least they had some fun...
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2518
country flag Curcubeu

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

Playing random ITFs in Colombia! Dobre is back and so is her old clay GOAT schedule!
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #2519
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

Playing random ITFs in Colombia! Dobre is back and so is her old clay GOAT schedule!
If she will be there for Bogota why does not play Cali first.
Last year this ITF was won by Irina
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #2520
country flag Curcubeu

Many players don't want to play there because Cali is probably one of the most criminal cities in Sourth America. Some reports from last year...
But still, the entry list is better than in 2011 which is surprising.

Alexandra is well aware of the fact that the points from the Miami QF want to be defended...