Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #2461
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

At least she held easy for 5-3!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #2462
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Sorana 2-5; Simona - Irina 4-0 ???
Irina sucking against her best friend as expected!

Sorana
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #2463
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Set Alexandra! I'm dreaming or what?
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #2464
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how she ended up winning that set after all the chokery

To be fair, pretty dire match, but Alexandra must take advantage now!
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #2465
country flag Curcubeu

Starts with a hold 1-0
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #2466
country flag grs

Sorana is a mess! 2-6 ;

Alexandra main asset is her fast movement all over the court.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #2467
country flag Curcubeu

Break 1-2*
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #2468
country flag Curcubeu

1-3

Please hold!
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #2469
country flag grs

Alexandra seams tired now! But good effort girl. I love you!
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #2470
country flag Curcubeu

2-3, now break!
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #2471
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
2-3, now break!
I expected no more then 4 or 5 games for Alexandra and now we want her winning )
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #2472
country flag grs

2-4 now. Simona - Irina 6-4.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #2473
country flag Curcubeu

Alex stay in touch saving BPs!
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #2474
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Alex stay in touch saving BPs!
She is really Alexandra we knew! But she has a good margin to improve.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #2475
country flag Curcubeu

Lost in the end, but so many positive things to take out of it, especially that her knees seem to be healthy again!

Let's do some damage on the clay and hope for a fast comeback into the Top 50!