Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #2416
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

We just pretend that was a strategic tank on MP in order to get an easy R1 now!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #2417
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

did she take flavia's spot? anw i think it is a good result despite the loss because Sofia is a good HC player and she schooled Makiri who's another hot name on the surface...i am optimistic, at least she's not injuring herself by playing too many matches already in the first week screwing her chances in the AO

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #2418
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She's taken Lisicki's spot. What happened with Flavia?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #2419

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

injured her back in the final against Zheng on first set and stopped playing at 6-2 *2-0 for her...she retired in the 3rd when she was crying a barely walking

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #2420
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I hope she'll be OK for AO Open. She and Francesca are the only players I support beside my Romanian girls.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #2421
country flag grs

Sidney R1: (LL)Alexandra Dulgheru - (Q) Sophia Arvidsson 6-1 6-1
I'm speechless !
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #2422
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #2423

i was sure of that she's making rumors here again after a while HC Goatgheru

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #2424
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Lol.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #2425
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Merry me and please never retire!

Just saw the result and imagine my pretty prizeless reaction...

Would be hilarious as well, when the retirement of her friend Flavia, rekick starts her form again, but that would be only one of the many many random coincidents in her career...

She's coming for Kvitty's wig!
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #2426

i love you Aaron

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #2427
country flag Curcubeu

A possible R2 match against Kvitova was motivation enough!

I hope she sent some flowers to Flavia, though!
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #2428

Flavia is sydney playing doubles

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #2429
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Flavia is sydney playing doubles
She doesn't renounce (sex) tennis
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #2430
country flag grs

I'll be happy enough if Alex snatches more then 3 games from "The real number 1" . But if she wins again I'll be ready to send consolation letters to Petra's dying hard fans