Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #2401
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Sorana won 6-2; 7-6 (6) !
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #2402
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Final set 0-2 >> 3*-2

I give up!

No stream, though...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #2403
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Break to 4*-3 after saving 2 GPs
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #2404
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Anna - Monica 4-0. Monica is out of form
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #2405
country flag Curcubeu

Monica is a walking bye

Alexandra holds to 5-3, saving a couple of BPs!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #2406
country flag grs

Will Alex close the match on her serve? it will be a miracle
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #2407
country flag Curcubeu

Broken to 5 all NID
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #2408
country flag Curcubeu

That was it, she won't hold now...
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #2409
country flag grs

Anyway, the winner of that marathon will be a walking bye on MD.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #2410
country flag Curcubeu

5-3 >> 5-7 2 GPs wasted

Retire ........., sorry

But as you said, it's only 10 points mor eor less, but so much cokery in one match. That surely doesn't build up your confidence...
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #2411
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #2412
country flag Curcubeu

Arvidsson just tweeted she drew Alexandra in the main draw , don't know who has withdrawn, but this is a chance to be taken considering the draw and some other R1 match-ups...
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #2413
country flag grs

I hope there isn't streamed this time! My heart suffered enough last night.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #2414
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Chance for revenge
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #2415
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed time for revenge