Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #2386
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Alex brought her fan club with her now!
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #2387
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
halep 3-3 after 1-3; Sori 3-2* after 3-1 -Romanian tennis girls
Begu and Niculescu today as well!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #2388
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alexandra is in white now
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #2389
country flag Curcubeu

H2H 1-0 for Alex

7-6 6-1, so it's going to be an easy second set!

And they really wanted to give the newcomer award to Pervak...
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #2390
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

6-2 1-0 Sorana; 4-6 Simona
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2391
country flag Curcubeu

1 Gatorade please!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #2392
country flag Curcubeu

3*-1

Net cord!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #2393
country flag Curcubeu

4-1* cruising!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #2394
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

To easy.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #2395
country flag Curcubeu

Broken from 40-15
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #2396
country flag Curcubeu

Another Gatorade and please, break NOW!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #2397
country flag grs

Too easy for Alex is not an option )
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #2398
country flag grs

4-6; 6-2 Simona! Haide papusico!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #2399
country flag grs

Please, a link to a stream!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #2400
country flag Curcubeu

MP gone, set gone, see you in Bogota!