Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #2371
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Retire in peace and take your brain with you...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #2372
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

5-5 ANother 3 DFs
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #2373
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Somebody tells her that she is the best player here !
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #2374
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Are you fucking kidding?
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #2375
country flag Curcubeu

Thank you, now serve it out!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #2376
country flag grs

6-5 after an amazing DTL winner.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #2377
country flag Curcubeu

I can't describe how pissed I am

2DFs in a row >>>>>> Tiebreak
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #2378
country flag grs

No needed! I Know.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #2379
country flag Curcubeu

Alexandra, better than cocain and coffee...
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #2380
country flag Curcubeu

FUCKING LEGEND!

Merry me, girl!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #2381
country flag grs

Finally; 8-6 in TB from 4-6! How could we not to love this girl ?
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #2382
country flag Curcubeu

This girl stands for drama. I wonder how her brain works...

And I'm completely awake now!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #2383
country flag grs

7 DFs in this first set. She has really learned something from Sharapova!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #2384
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, and on the most crucial points...

Cîrstea just smashing Permug!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #2385
country flag grs

halep 3-3 after 1-3; Sori 3-2* after 3-1 -Romanian tennis girls