Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:25 PM   #2311
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

First of her new career!
Yeah, I'm also tired, but if I know she is playing and that there are streams, then I can't sleep before!
Hopeless fanboyism...

I will watch that, too!

However, I just saw that she is playing doubles with Elena Bogdan today after suitable rest!
With the girl who is coached by her former coach... OK, girl...
Not to mention that Elena should better play in Quanzhou like Mada to secure herself a Top 200 spot...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:10 AM   #2312
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Match is about to start!

And the TV transmission started with a wonderful interview of Alex where she said that she wants to focus on the sport more, play her best and get the wins and the ranking will follow!

And she added that she tries to get the feeling for the sport back (after her injury) and back to the Top 30 where she was!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:21 AM   #2313
country flag Curcubeu

Holds to 0 to 2-1*

Can't remember seeing her serve that sharp!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #2314
country flag Curcubeu

Broken because foot fault abuse + linepeople...
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:43 AM   #2315
country flag Curcubeu

Broken from 40-0 up and she is completely messing up an even match!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:48 AM   #2316
country flag Curcubeu

Lost the first set by 2-6 and WTF is Dobre now doing on court?????????
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:59 AM   #2317
country flag Curcubeu

2-6 1-2*

Alexandra's backhand...
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:16 AM   #2318
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Her forehand now
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:20 AM   #2319
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, equally messy, however it's the first match from her I've seen where I would say that her forehand is the better wing!

And this isn't actually meant to be a praise...
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:22 AM   #2320
country flag Curcubeu

Worst volley ever?
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:26 AM   #2321
country flag Curcubeu

This one was even worse...
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:40 AM   #2322
country flag Curcubeu

Lost 2-6 3-6

Completely pissed off, not because of the result which was expected, but off the display she gave out there.

Her body language just cries out: 'I have no confidence, let me be your punchbag', a retarded and wild shot selection at times, horrible sense of the court, aka no sense at all, moments of being completely unfocused (at one point she thought the ball would go out, instead it dropped 2 metres in front of the line ), no fighting spirit, messing up several 40-0/40-15, especially in the very last service game the break was NID after wasting 2 GPs and going to deuce.

She is supposed to be a better return player? She didn't get a single BP. Christina served well, but not having any??
She is supposed to have a better backhand? The forehand was the only shot with considerable length today.

And the best, she is together with Dobre again and doesn't think she has to tell that in a f*cking useless interview or comment? Sorry, I'm fed up with her and can't see it getting better soon...

Have a nice summer vacation in Australia!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 05:08 AM   #2323
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:15 AM   #2324
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I made an effort and watched the second set. Alexandra tried to be more aggressive that she could handle it. She searched to get the lines but she missed many balls and when she did open the court she mostly made silly errors in her coming to the net.
McHale play reminded me of what Alexandra used to play two years ago
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2325
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I made an effort and watched the second set. Alexandra tried to be more aggressive that she could handle it. She searched to get the lines but she missed many balls and when she did open the court she mostly made silly errors in her coming to the net.
McHale play reminded me of what Alexandra used to play two years ago
Why didn't you have the balls to come out?

Yeah, some of those 'volleys' and net attacks where completely fail crested by the ball she got into the face. Made her look even more foolish to be honest...

Yeah, at one point I exactly thought the same! But Christina has a better serve, though!