Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #2281
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Alexandra with her Fed Cup "mates":

http://www.tvr.ro/sport.php?play=116634
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #2282
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Does the reporter speak with normal speed? I feels like super fast to me. Also Niculescu and Cirstea talk fast, or it's normal there? so just Begu and Dulgheru talk in sloooooow motion?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #2283
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Does the reporter speak with normal speed? I feels like super fast to me. Also Niculescu and Cirstea talk fast, or it's normal there? so just Begu and Dulgheru talk in sloooooow motion?
With normal news speed - yes!
The faster the more info in less time!

But Cîrstea is extreme, even for Romanian standards, like a machine gun!

They are all pretty sure to reach the World Group!
Should have already reached this year...
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #2284
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I actually came back to ask what they talked about (after commenting on how they talked) So I guessed correctly, they want to play among the big girls (as they said qualification several times)
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #2285
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

They talked about the regained team spirit !
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #2286
country flag Curcubeu

Let's see how long the team spirit will last when they are cat fighting about the places for the group competitions!
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #2287
country flag Curcubeu

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449732

Quote:
Dulgheru, Alexandra Curcubeu(200) Tennis Observer(61) NA-MUG(58) A-Bond(50) Sally Todd(48) Shvedbarilescu(45) s_j(39) Papillon.(38) njnetswill(38) Patrick345(35)
You are disappointing me, people!

I haven't seen any other from the above mentioned in that thread apart of Shvedbarilescu!
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #2288
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

I haven't seen any other from the above mentioned in that thread apart of Shvedbarilescu!
We've got you to keep fighting against all haters
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #2289
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, but it got boring lately where she started becoming irrelevant to the rest of the board...

Start to get herself back into Top 50 ASAP!
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM   #2290
country flag WhoAmI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

There are different fans in GM Disappointing goldenlox wasn't among them, as there's another celebrity - NA-MUG
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 06:51 PM   #2291
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not one of those
but i'm the best man for Flavia Pennetta

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:18 PM   #2292
country flag Curcubeu

Shame on you!

But the fact that I have probably mentioned her almost 5 times as much as the #2 rank scares me a bit to be honest!

Fanboyism has to stop now!
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM   #2293
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

crazy fans raise your hands

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:28 PM   #2294
country flag Curcubeu

I'm also on Rodina's and Dushevina's list!

Who is Alexandra's biggest fan?
This isn't jeopardy.
What is it then?
Deal or no deal?
Deal!
Oh I am sorry.
Why, you only don't wan't admit that I'm a crazy tard?
No I didn't.
So, you are also agreeing that I'm her biggest fan...
Yes. It is because you really are the bot.

Sorry people, now that my real identity got revealed...
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 07:31 AM   #2295
country flag Curcubeu

Wasn't Alexandra supposed to be Top seed in Auckland Q, but she isn't in the draw...

2012 is going to be awesome!

EDIT: I found her name on the main draw players' list, so I guess she replaced someone else who withdrew.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Dec 30th, 2011 at 12:17 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote