Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 08:06 PM   #2026
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Third on Center Court tomorrow in the duel of fugly forehands against Dushevina.

Can she win back to back matches again? The chance only waits to be taken by her, but her R2 record as of late is devastating to say the least...

At least GOATbot gives me some hopes:

Quote:
How many games will Alex win against Dushevina tomorrow?
Many.
Let's hope it won't turn out as another Schiavonesque prediction...
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 11:54 PM   #2027
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well if too many to count was 3 against Fran i'm worried

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:46 PM   #2028
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

too many to count = 3
many = 4

Whatever

3-6, 1-6 against weaponless Dushevina speaks for itself, 10 DFs, 36% first serves and people on GM who think she is fit...

I really don't know what's wrong with her, but it's starting to get VERY worrying. I don't know what to say apart from that...

Maybe a surgery would be the best thing depending on what is wrong. However, the fitness is the very first thing she has to fix and improve in the off-season. It's going to be hard, but she is a fighter and hopefully will also fight through this difficult period.
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:52 AM   #2029
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Tokyo, Main Draw:

[5] Stosur v BYE
Q v Kirilenko
[WC] Robson v Dulgheru
Q v [12] Ivanovic

At least her luck is back!

Another draw in which vintage Alex could have gone far, but in her current form, it's only interesting if she is able to survive R1 and defend her title as R2gheru....

However, Robson may be the only player in the draw moving worse at the moment than her...
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:00 AM   #2030

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well at least she got a terrible 1st round opponent

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:45 AM   #2031
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Robson in the first round. Please don't mess up this easy first round draw
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:08 PM   #2032
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Nu se facea sa ramana Cirstea si Olaru singurele care sa demonstreze cum te poti pravali pe tobogan.Bravo Alex esti o adevarata prietena!O sa zica acum Dobre :"Ce aveati mai chibitzi cu mine ,uite cum ii merge cu Urpi?"

UIte la primadona de TG dupa ce a trecut prin Purgatoriu e fata modesta si la locul ei joaca ITF pe clay ,ce stie si ea mai bine,nu se arunca pe hard.Asa ca Alex,putina modestie,hai in ITF.

Dulgheru isi "revine". Vai de ea! Trebuia sa o calce in picoare pe Dusevina!!!

Alexandra is getting a lot of critics here! There are still some people who are mad of her for breaking up surprisingly with Dobre after her success in Miami, while the season (with Urpi ) after that was rather a flop...

There are also people who say she should stick to clay ITFs first before going back to WTA. And her schedule is a hot mess indeed. Form and expectations can't be joined like that and I really don't know what is the sense in playing Linz for example if there is also the much weaker tournament in Osaka at the same time, while she is now in Asia, anyway...

I'm so sick and tired of that crap now. Her fitness is at rock bottom. Her serve is a complete mess when she has to play more than one match a week. 10 DFs in 1 hour and with 38% first serves?

However the amount of points she won on her first and second serve (when you neglect the Double Faults) was ok against a rather better return than service player...
The reason for this mess is easy to see. Her knees are still troubling her > every service motion hurts > first serve doesn't come because you feel hampered mentally and physically > second serve with the same problems + pressure of having a sucky 2nd serve, anyway

Please, let 2011 be better! And please don't lose to Robson...
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:11 PM   #2033
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Please, don't take Prosport forum posters like as tennis guru
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:14 PM   #2034
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Please, don't take Prosport forum posters aa tennis gurues Most of them are simply so stupid or mean.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM   #2035
country flag Curcubeu

I know right!

I laughed hard when Simona answered in the recent interview on the question "If she could be able to produce such a tennis boom like Djokovic in Serbia", No, people here love to criticize us (female tennis players )

Of course the expectations are high because they were all more or less very successful juniors and after Sorana couldn't live up to her potential and Ralu completely collapsed, they are afraid that the others will follow. Not to mention that the kind of cynism on prosport is very obvious in all sport departments...

People here are not happy with their life and it#s human nature to bash the persons who have more money or a better life just to feel better themselves, but that's what most forums (also TF) are about...

Still, there are some points I have to agree with, especially the schedule discussion is really appropriate at the moment. I can't remember any week this year where Alex played the tournament with the weaker field.

She needs some self-confidence and getting blasted-off in every second round match isn't a good basis for that...

However, I just wanted to give other people here an impression of what is said in Romania, although most of the people posting there are hopeless
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #2036
country flag Curcubeu

Third match tomorrow on the smallest court!

Anybody else as mad as me willing to follow that mess on scoreboard?

Robson to win @2.20
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #2037

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=445848&page=2

2012 AO (blue Plexicushion: Caroline Wozniacki def Victoria Azarenka
2012 RG (red clay): Samantha Stosur def Alex Dulgheru
2012 W (green grass): Petrva Kvitova def Serena Williams
2012 OG (green grass): Flavia Pennetta def Maria Sharapova
2012 USO (blue Deco Turf): Serena Williams def Flavia Pennetta

Other Fun Predictions

2012 YE WTA #1: Caroline Wozniacki
2012 New #1 Player(s): none
2012 New Top 10 Player(s): Lisicki, Kerber, Peng
2012 Fall Cometh For: Francesca Schiavone ()
2012 Retirement(s): Schiavone, Pennetta*, Cljisters, Venus, Date-Krumm

*confirmed retirement

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #2038
country flag Curcubeu

Will Flavia Pennetta retire in 2012?
The world will not end in 2012.

Will Alexandra win the French Open next year?
No.

How many games will Alex win against Robson?
Many. (=4)

Noooooooooooooo

Will I die watching it on livescores?
Probably, I think that there is a mine outside.

Not the reason I thought of!
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #2039

clever

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:34 AM   #2040
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She's losing 6-2 1-0* to Robson So pathetic
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote