Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #2011
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

The person who did her make up should be killed.
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #2012
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I smell the conspiracy of a bitter Williams fan!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #2013
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Alexandra still in the entry lists of Tokyo and Seoul!
Keep it up!

By the way, do you think the radiation in Japan could help Alex healing her knees?
as i said in another thread, the radiation will just turn WTA players to new superheros whose powers will be: superchoke, massive-brainfart. Some of them will get the ability to turn in UE's machines and them all would get a free mantal midjet as one's transport

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #2014
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

SUPERALEX!!!

Now with GOAT serve and a forehand!
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #2015
country flag Curcubeu

The fight for the last spots of the YEC tournament also arrived the vulture tournament of Seoul with random WCs for Bartoli and Schiavone!

Let's see who Alexandra will draw now! We have to keep in mind that her power only lasts for 1 match!
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #2016
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Seoul, Main Draw:

(1/wc)Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Vera Dushevina (RUS)
Arantxa Rus (NED) v Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)
Iveta Benesova (CZE) v Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR)
Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) v (8)Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)

Actually she should at least win her obligating First Round match here considering the Rus even lost to Yi-Fan Yaroslava Xu last week who isn't even ranked in WTA Top 500. Furthermore Rus seemed to be completely hopeless against Wozniacki at the US Open who just kept the ball in court...

H2H speaks for Rus, though who won their encounter at Fed Cup this year in straights, but obviously in much better form back then...

GOATbot:

Will Alexandra win her match against Rus?
Maybe against your rules.

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #2017
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know. Both players can win this one.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #2018
country flag Curcubeu

They are both very unpredictable at the moment, but honestly, Rus was one of the best opponents she could have drawn by now and if she's losing that one she can say to Top 60...
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #2019
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alex "The Fighter" Dulgheru is back 2-6; 6-0; 7-5 after she saved five match points at 4-5 on her service
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #2020
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #2021
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

GOATgheru
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #2022
country flag Curcubeu

My Latin course today saved the local hospital from a heart attack patient, though I really can't say how I would have reacted if I've followed the match live not to mention on the scoreboard. Would have been priceless of course...

What can we say about that match:

Judging from the livescore stats, that first set must have been God awful from Alex with less than 50% first serves, not to mention how "many" points she won there and Rus winning more points on her second serve than on the first. The second set from Rus must have been even worse with less than 40% first serves and horrific 4 points won on serve...

Once again the oddity of Alex reaching GOAT serving in final sets was visible today. She could have lost that match, but hit her best number of first serves (61%) together with 71%!! points won on the first one and only 1 DF when it mattered most! Thus said, her second serve is still the part of her game which has to be improved most, to have at least more security on her own serve.

1.) Alex is at least winning the matches she is supposed to. Of course, she got dismantled by Niculescu, but her compatriot hit GOAT form that week and is now ranked in front of her. Since Brussels she only lost once in her R1 match (Schiavone in New haven after injury timeout), the other wins against Hercog, Zakopalova, Pous-Tio, Van Uytvanck, Craybas, Kvitova and now Rus are quite good considering her injury problems.

2.) Her fitness is improving steadily. In the matches before she wasn't able to play on a decent level for longer than 1.30h, now she really put up a fight till the end (even saving MPs)

3.) Her form is actually not that bad. Of course she is still not at more than 60% or so, but at Fed Cup this year she lost in straight sets to Rus

4.) Serve was better than expected! She only lost serve 4 times in the match, points won on the first and especially the second serve are quite good for her at the moment (Still, I don't know how fast the surface is there). Also took 6/11 BPs which is a good number!

5.) Prosport.ro is even worse than I expected. No word about her saving MPs, but following King Novak all the way in livescores..

6.) She will get trashed by Schiavone, but I don't mind that. Get ready for 2012 and we will see what happens!

By the way, it's her first given bagel since Tokyo last year against Makarova. Ironically a very fast Hard Court!

Edit: Even saved one MP with an Ace! Legend!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 19th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #2023
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

haha Alex
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #2024
country flag Curcubeu

Why is Alexandra such a big drama queen on court?
She keeps repeating herself. Like the hiccups.
Oh, I understand! It's just like a reflex and she can't ldo anything against it if the match has gone into its decisive stage Do you like the drama?!
Well, on that happy note; I say this is a forum, not a chatbot.
And a forum needs drama, all right!
Prove it.
We have enough proof here in tennisforum! Just have a look at Gaspa's corner in the chat thread section!
That won't help.
Yeah, when Adrian starts to post, nothing can save us from the next drama!
Besides this computer screen.
I don't know if the people here act differently in the net than in real life, but it could be! Topic change, how many games will Alex win this time against Schiavone?
I do not consider eating a sport.
Me neither! Do you want to eat a tennis court with the net or what? But there are some tennis players you may find yummi! Should I tell you which ones are still single?
Which English words?
Not words, tennis players, you dummi!
Nope, it's a game.
Ok, oh, i forgot you came out the closet the last time we met. So is there any male tennis player you like?
Are you being sarcastic?
Could be...
How do you feel about Fred Weasley dying?
Bad of course, it's always sad when a movie character dies! And you, what do you feel so exciting?
Food.
Is that an abbrevation for Fucking over orgasm dreams? You can be honest to me and I won't betray you! You want to bang Fred Weasley, right?
Soften up! Maybe a bigger challenge is to care less about that and more about the things that really matter.
I will take your overreacting anger as a "yes". OK, you want to change topics, so, does Alex stand a chance against Schiavone now?
Don't question my authority, bot!
Don't be a bitch, bot yourself!
But I really need to level my char.
Yeah right, you morone. You are a hater, you are ugly inside and if we ever meet somewhere, go and watch the other way! You are completely out of control!
Sometimes harshness is needed to get through.
Good, than use your William-esque harshness and give a projection on Alex' match! Does she have a chance or not?
It doesn't matter how hard you try, you'll never succeed in disheartening me.
Well, why even bother asking a dipshit who said Alex will win more games than you can count when she ended up by 3 in their last encounter...
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you.
Already forgotten, so, please, how many games will Alex win this time?
You're making no sense.
I give up.......
Jo.

Talking about not making sense...
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #2025
country flag Curcubeu

My attempted jinx on Schiavone worked very well, now Alex has to do the rest...

GOATbot saw it coming! How could I doubt??

Quote:
Good, than use your William-esque harshness and give a projection on Alex' match! Does she have a chance or not?
It doesn't matter how hard you try, you'll never succeed in disheartening me.
Well, why even bother asking a dipshit who said Alex will win more games than you can count when she ended up by 3 in their last encounter...
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you.
Already forgotten, so, please, how many games will Alex win this time?
You're making no sense.
I give up.......
Jo.