Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #1966
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #1967
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Just found those pics from 2009:

Flakira is envious!

Yeah, she seems to like Linz a lot and she had pretty good matches there 2 years ago! So maybe she can do something out there! She is definately one of the players with the smallest amount of matches thís year and should be one of the fittest, given that she has sorted out her knee problems...
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #1968

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ she looks good in german outfits

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #1969
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Agree MashaWTAsaver
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #1970
country flag Curcubeu

Of course she is not playing the "Premier" event of Moscow whose field is not much better than Linz MM!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 9th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #1971

i know you love my new name

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #1972

^ i'm peeing my pants

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #1973
country flag Curcubeu

What do you think is the most suitable username for Gaspa?
I don't no, probably your name.

Hello Aaron!

And how do you like MashaWTAsaver?
It works for me.

GOATbot appreciates, Gaspa!

I first didn't realize you changed names until I saw that name on the front of player forums and thought Alex would have somehow found a new fan...
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #1974
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWTAsaver View Post
^ i'm peeing my pants
But nothing beats the Alex-Schiavone prediction!

How many games will Alex win?
Too many to count!

She ended up by 3!
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #1975

i remember this

anw cleverboat loves my nick and i love Aaron name

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #1976
country flag Curcubeu

Today, I had a big flashing of nostalgia and just read through some pages of this thread in 2009 when she seemed to become the next big clayGOAT thing!

Back in time, there were many interviews, pictures and tennis results to talk about! Now we have to talk to an artificial intelligence to keep this thread alive because she sucks so much...
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #1977
country flag Curcubeu

And they have both more posts than the whole Cîrstea subforum!
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #1978

Sori after that good FO has become the worst thing into top 100

and she'll be the next grass goat

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #1979
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWTAsaver View Post
Sori after that good FO has become the worst thing into top 100

and she'll be the next grass goat
No, that's definately Rodina or Cornet, but she is bottom 5, I know

Yeah, Grass GOAT! Barely winning in straight sets against a player who is not even ranked in WTA Top 300!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
I made 850 posts in Polona thread.

I NEED HELP!!1
I guess that's the whole livescoring!

WTF are we chatting in a player's thread?

We need that subforum, NOW!
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #1980

trust me she'll rock at olympics