Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:08 PM   #1831
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Did anyone here follow the last service game of Sexa which was like 30 sec. and 2 aces in there
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:14 PM   #1832
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I think Fran is the worst opponent ever for alex as she plays almost the same kind of tennis but better

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:32 PM   #1833
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

We still have to keep up the level in here, so a formal scoreboard analyze from me:

3 things to say:

1.) She obviously lacks self-confidence

0/4 on BPs while Fran was 4/6 is quite disappointing, but understandable after such a long time off. The return is still one of the importatnt parts of her game, especially if we look at the wonky serve of hers. Still no doubt that she can break weaker opponents at the US Open regularly with her abilities.

2.) She was still rusty which can be seen on 7 DFs and many other footfaults , as well as her lack of power and strength at the end of the match (Fransexa's fastest service game ever ). Let's hope she will get some double matches under her belt (with Benesova ). This may help her, but we shouldn't forget that Schiavone on the other hand seems to be one of the most enduring opponents of the tour.

3.) Pity the match wasn't streamed, but she obviously changes her service which I appreciate a lot!
It's something I noticed throughout the year, but today it became very obvious that she is going for mor risk and not the amount of first serves. However, she won a decent amount of points on her first serve against a good return player!
Of course she has to rise also her amount of first serves now, but it definitely seems to pay-off, at least next year when she hopefully back at 100%!

And let's hope now for Ammanmuradova or Doi in Round 1 of the US Open. The girl had enough bad luck this year!

And, sorry I have to go now for a metting with Dumbbot

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM   #1834

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she can get flavia

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM   #1835
country flag Curcubeu

It will happen sooner or later! Karma is the key word!

Before I will shoot down your ass, how big is the chance for Alex to draw Flavia in the first round of the US Open?
As big as the internet.

How big is the internet?
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:45 PM   #1836

really really big
GOAT match

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:48 PM   #1837
country flag Curcubeu

We should definitely watch this match together:

Alexandra footfaulting and Flavia choking, responded by Alex with even more footfaulting and Flavia even more choking
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:58 PM   #1838

and FH netted against Johannson flavia made a FH passing under the net not kidding

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 10:02 PM   #1839
country flag Curcubeu

Oh, Flavia's BP conversion sucks even more

Did Urpi transplanted Alex' and Flavia's brains to create a new tennis GOAT or what?
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 05:56 AM   #1840
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Alex
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:14 PM   #1841
country flag Curcubeu

Alexandra is about to start her double match together with Tankesova against Riske/Muhammed!

Get the win, girl!
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:42 PM   #1842
country flag Curcubeu

Benegheru won by 6-3 6-3

And Alexandra only got broken once, when she hit 2 DFs in a row

I know it's doubles and they were playing WCs, but the serve stats were much better today, as well as the BP conversion!

Important for her to get some Double matches under her belt in view of the US Open!
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 11:51 AM   #1843
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #1844
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Slumping girls won the first set 6-4 vs. Chuang/Govortsova.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #1845
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Alex served a DF on break-point. 64 02*.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote