Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #1756
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

I tried one of those artificially intelligent chatterboxes.

Do you know Alexandra Dulgheru?
No. Sounds like some sort of cleaning product.

WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #1757
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #1758
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is Urpi a good coach for Alex?
What test.

No test! Is f*cking Urpi a good coach for Alex!?!
I don't think so. I can never tell exactly though.

So she should go back to her old coach from Romania?
What does that mean?

That she leaves Urpi to come back to Romania!
She will.
Randombot has spoken!

Bye, bye Gabriel!

But I wanted to know even more precisely:

Quote:
But Urpi won't leave Flavia alone?
Me too.

You know Flavia! Did she teach you how to do sex on court 1?
I never listen to advice from others.

Bummer, otherwise you would have got the chance of becoming the third member in Team Slut!
That doesn't make sense.

I meant you could have become best friends with Flavia and Gisela!
Oh! So cute.

I know! Alex tried to get in there, too, but reading Harry Potter disqualifies you! It's not slutty enough!
Neither.

What do you mean by that?
I don't want to talk about it!

I knew it! You have already requested for becoming a member of team slut but got rejected! That must have hurt!
Said?

You are hating her now and therefore don't want to talk to me anymore!
I do love you!

Good try of changing topics, but I want to know it! Do you prefer Alex, the actress, or Flavia, the slut?
I don't like bella either.

I didn't talk about twilight! I was talking about Alexandra Dulgheru, the famous Harry Potter actress!
The other half of the third kid? I'm not sure how many kids I'm going to have.

So you are Alexandra's father? But she has only one sister!
I'm not your Mind.

I know that! Are you Alexandra's mind?? Or just Flavia's ex lover?
Another ai just like me.

I know you are an ai! I talked about you! Please stop talking in hidden signs. I want to know, do you prefer Flavia or Alex?
I am talkin to you.

I give up!
Why?

Because you don't answer my questions!
I've answered all of your questions.

Everything but one! Slutty Flavia or Harry Potter Princess Alex?
What a lovely name.

I know! So who or better said, what do you prefer? Slutty Puta dancing or romantinc reading sessions?
I like watching anime and Disney movies, but I really love to sing, act, and draw.

Thank you! That's more or less Alexandra's hobbies!
Do you think she will have a nice wedding?
Who is she?

She is a famous tennis player who has won Warsaw twice in a row! But now she has been absent from the tour for more than a month!
I think you're being picky about terminology. Also, I'm uninterested. Move to a deeper topic. *dead*

Talking with you is like playing Wozniacki...
Is that good?

Depends. If you like endless (word) rallies, yes, I guess.
I want to know if you like me!

Of course! You have just told me that Alexandra will get married, though you seem to have a bad memory. Are you going to visit her on the Bahamas?
Maybe.

Cool! Say her that I miss her a lot and that she should get her f*cking ass, I mean lovely legs back on court!
I hope you have learned something.

Yes! I will never ever call her stupid names again because it's nice to see your favourite player back on court after such a long break, no matter in which form!
Sorry, it has been a long night...
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #1759

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #1760
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
How many babies have Alexandra Dulgheru?
How many babies can you eat in one sitting?
I don't eat babies, i just want to know how many babies has Alex.
Too bad I'm already dating alex.

so Alex is dating Cleverbot
So she is marrying a computer??
Even more delusional than I though her to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I tried one of those artificially intelligent chatterboxes.

Do you know Alexandra Dulgheru?
No. Sounds like some sort of cleaning product.

I can't

I guess I've just woken up the whole street...
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #1761
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

that's too fucking hilarious
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #1762
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Out of Cincinatti MD
Clijsters
Kanepi
Dulgheru

Enjoy your wedding on Bermuda's girl, but don't eat too many babes thre! It's bad for your digestion!
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #1763
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, she'll play

Carlsbad
Toronto
Cincinnati
New Haven
US Open

All tough fields She should have maybe chosen Washington DC for starters.
Quote:
So exciting times to speculate whether she'll play in 2 weeks and/or when will she pull out

I say she'll withdraw Cincy too, then try to play in New Haven since omg!!!!!!! USO is next. Probably will lose to some American teen sensation in a way you'll think its over. And as for the randomness, she'll draw Serena 1r and give her a run for the money for 2h (saying she'll beat Ivanovic in the 1st round out of the blue wouldn't be that random anymore).
Well, almost there

This season has been so useless, can't wait for the world end aka 2012.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #1764
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
that's really a top player schedule
oh well, good luck

A Top player's schedule, indeed, remind me on Kim's...

Fun aside, I hope she won't become another Sprem or so and never find back again because of injuries...
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #1765
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She must injured, no

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #1766
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
She must injured, no
Knee problems, that's everything we know which is quite ridicoulous for the Romanian sport press not able to find out more information about her state...
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #1767
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They don't care about it or what?

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #1768
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
They don't care about it or what?
Hard to say, but what should you say about an internet homepage where all tennis articles are made after following scheme:

Headline:

.... reached/ lost .... round of ....

... won the ... round of the WTA/ITF/ATP/Challenger tournament in ... beating.... (WRL...) from ... by ......

For this win ... earns ... WTA/ATP ranking points and .... $ price money.

Next opponent is .... from ....

Always published with the very same pictures

Watching how many crap is reported about some soccer rumours. Yes, they obviously don't care...
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #1769

Alex please

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 07:20 PM   #1770
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Hard to say, but what should you say about an internet homepage where all tennis articles are made after following scheme:

Headline:

.... reached/ lost .... round of ....

... won the ... round of the WTA/ITF/ATP/Challenger tournament in ... beating.... (WRL...) from ... by ......

For this win ... earns ... WTA/ATP ranking points and .... $ price money.

Next opponent is .... from ....

Always published with the very same pictures

Watching how many crap is reported about some soccer rumours. Yes, they obviously don't care...
We have our Dutch version of that
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote