Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM   #1726
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

i have Caro
oh wait...she's not playing and sucking on big stages

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM   #1727
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
So, she'll play

Carlsbad
Toronto
Cincinnati
New Haven
US Open

All tough fields She should have maybe chosen Washington DC for starters.

So exciting times to speculate whether she'll play in 2 weeks and/or when will she pull out

I say she'll withdraw Cincy too, then try to play in New Haven since omg!!!!!!! USO is next. Probably will lose to some American teen sensation in a way you'll think its over. And as for the randomness, she'll draw Serena 1r and give her a run for the money for 2h (saying she'll beat Ivanovic in the 1st round out of the blue wouldn't be that random anymore).
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:59 PM   #1728
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

She must be pregnant
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM   #1729
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Does she have a boyfriend?
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:23 PM   #1730
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
So exciting times to speculate whether she'll play in 2 weeks and/or when will she pull out

I say she'll withdraw Cincy too, then try to play in New Haven since omg!!!!!!! USO is next. Probably will lose to some American teen sensation in a way you'll think its over. And as for the randomness, she'll draw Serena 1r and give her a run for the money for 2h (saying she'll beat Ivanovic in the 1st round out of the blue wouldn't be that random anymore).
Watch out it's exactly what will happen!

I agree on pulling out of Cincy, but playing New Haven. And at the US Open she should hope drawing Scheepers or Lepchenko, otherwise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
i have Caro
oh wait...she's not playing and sucking on big stages
bandwagoner anyone?

Sucketta will have a nice late doubles career.

Remember me the drinking game, please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Does she have a boyfriend?
Fun aside, I really don't know...

The official reason for her withdrawal are still knee problems...

She had the same problem last year after the clay season finished where she couldn't win a match on the US Open Series to save her life and was were patchy for the rest of it...

Maybe she just makes use of the weeks where she has nothing to defend to cure her knee problems and by looking at the many other retirements and withdrawals among the current field in Carlsbad, it's maybe not that wrong to be fit for the last tournaments of the year.

I really hope she comes back soon! I miss her!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #1731
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I think (hope) you are right
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:59 AM   #1732
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so, too, and further retirements of Paszek, Niculescu or Razzano + Brianti being hampered support my statement. She really can "cruise" at the end of the year when you have to look at the current state of most girls, IF she's fit and I think that's what she has in mind.
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #1733
country flag Curcubeu

Someone in the New Haven thread asked for Roanian players in the entry list and only Niculescu and Gallovits were mentioned...

That's just awful! It makes me sick not to know what's wrong with her...
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #1734
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

maybe she's been too much down on her knees
ok i go.....
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #1735
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
ok i go.....
that would explain why Nadal had knees injuries
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #1736
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has seen more posts when she's out rather then when she was playing
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #1737
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

we can't let Curcubeu alone
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #1738
debby

Yup and this thread would be dying
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #1739
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Quote:
ok i go.....
And fast please
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #1740
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
ok i go.....
You are too much, Fran

Quote:
we can't let Curcubeu alone
Thank you for your support.

At least she can't emberrass herself on court now and give the haters some things to talk about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
This thread has seen more posts when she's out rather then when she was playing
Everybody hopes she is coming back and talking about rumours is much more ineteresting than discussing wins over Craybas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Yup and this thread would be dying
At the moment it's even more active than after Warsaw 2010