The revolutionary live scoring thread!!! - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 07:27 AM   #4006
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of
Re: The revolutionary live scoring thread!!!

missed the doubles. Im really annoyed :'( I want to see it :'(

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 12:25 PM   #4007
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

well, im annoyed that she lost the singles but she and richard destroyed na and wu in mized doubles so thats good
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #4008
country flag Leucoptera

Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice

Doha QF against Lucia Safarova

Won first set 7-5
Broken in second set.
Leucoptera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #4009
country flag Leucoptera

Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice

2-4

65% first serve.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #4010
country flag Leucoptera

7-5 2-4 40-0
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #4011
country flag Leucoptera

Doha QF
8/11 break points saved by Lucia so far.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #4012
country flag Leucoptera

7-5 3*-5
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #4013
country flag Leucoptera

7-5 4-5*

Lucia serving for second set.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #4014
country flag Leucoptera

Doha QF. Important!
Against Lucia

7-5 4-6 Is Marion too tired? Her fighting spirit with fuel, please
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #4015
country flag Leucoptera

1-0!
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #4016
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

4-1
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #4017
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

7-5, 4-6, 6-1

now hopefully she takes sam out tommorrow and then its probably azarenka in the final

i hope, if she makes the final she finds a way to win because i would hate to see her lose 2 finals in a row
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #4018
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Miami, against Kirilenko won first set 61
Now serving 1-1

Marion
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:58 PM   #4019
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Wow, brilliant point to reach 4-4 against Caroline in Dubai.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:07 PM   #4020
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

And again to break! 5-4 serving for the set