Maria Fernanda Alvarez-Teran - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #31
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Fernanda Alvarez-Teran

Wow, great! Mladenovic is very good player. Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #32
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Great tournament Nanda.
Keep going

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #33
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

$10,000 Poza Rica, Mexico
C10 22 Mar 2011 to 27 Mar 2011 Entry: DA Hard (O)
32 W Carolina BETANCOURT (MEX) 7-6(5) 7-5
16 W Teliana PEREIRA (BRA) 7-6(4) 6-0
QF W Vivian SEGNINI (BRA) 6-2 7-5
SF W Amanda FINK (USA) 6-3 6-3
FR Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA)

Buen torneo Nanda, buena victoria contra Teliana, y contra Vivian siempre se le complicaba. Veamos si lo puede ganar, jugo la semana pasada contra Tedjakusuma y perdio 6-4,6-1.

Come on Nanda! Pick it up already!!
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 03:30 PM   #34
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

Nanda won 6-3 6-4. Now 25K in Buenos Aires. Lots of decent players there. Come on Nanda!!
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:23 PM   #35

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

After the title in Mexico,Nanda is already in the QF of Buenos Aires 25k.

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #36
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Nanda said, that she didn't play in Europe since 2007, but her ranking will not let her to play in RG & Wimbly qualies, so she'll probably go for European ITF tourne since May She's not sure for 100% yet. Perhaps she will play in 50k$+H in Toruń (Poland) during Wimbledon
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #37
country flag JLNBolivia

Nanda is having a good tournament in Florida. Next round is really tough, against Robson. Come on Nanda! You can do it!

$50,000 Indian Harbour Beach, FL USA
C50 03 May 2011 to 08 May 2011 Entry: DA Clay (O)
32 W Lenka WIENEROVA (SVK) 6-4 3-6 6-2
16 W Julia BOSERUP (USA) 7-6(3) 6-0
QF Laura ROBSON (GBR)
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #38

Her first serve gave a lot of free points and also made a great shot selection moving her opponent side to side,the weakest part of her game was her backhand a lot of mistakes with it and most of time becauce she did not put top spin on it and the ball was long.
Her movement was okey but I have seen her moving better in the past.

Good luck Nanda

Old May 6th, 2011, 09:59 PM   #39
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

I also saw her in the livestream yesterday and it surprised me how much she improved the serve!!!

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #40
country flag JLNBolivia

Nanda lost today 6-4 7-5. I didn't see the match. Anyone here who saw it can comment? It seems, from what they wrote on the tournament forum, that Nanda has gained some weight again..?!
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #41

She looks at usual,did not gain weight.
Better luck next week Nanda.

Old May 7th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #42
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see her in winning mode again, even with yesterday's loss.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #43
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNBolivia View Post
Nanda lost today 6-4 7-5. I didn't see the match. Anyone here who saw it can comment? It seems, from what they wrote on the tournament forum, that Nanda has gained some weight again..?!
When I saw her in the 25 K in BA I wrote in the thread that she won weight again, but now her game is different. Her serve is giving her a lot of free points and she mades a lot of winners with her forehand.

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #44
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

IHB.2011.WS.R2.Boserup.vs.Alvarez.Teran
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #45
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

IHB.2011.WS.QF.Robson.vs.Alvarez.Teran
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote