.:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 20 I) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2010, 05:00 PM   #151
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of
Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 14 VIII)

Update:

September 13th: Neither Agnieszka nor Ula plays in this week

September 20th: Added MD in Seoul (South Korea) for Urszula (International tournament, surface- outdoors hard), entered with SR, Agnieszka doesn't play in this week

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #152
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of
Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 19 VIII)

Update:

September 26th: Added Tokyo (JPN) for Agnieszka (Premier tournament, surface- outdoors hard), possible Q there for Ula (we need to wait for the Q entry list)

October 2nd: Added Beijing (CHN) for Agnieszka (Premier mandatory tournament, surface- outdoors hard), when it comes to Ula- same as Tokyo

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #153
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 13 IX)

Update:

September 26th: Added Q in Tokyo (JPN) for Ula (Premier tournament, surface- outdoors hard)

October 11th: Added Linz (AUT) for both Agnieszka and Ula- don't know if she'll make MD or get a WC or play Q (International tournament, surface- indoors hard)

October 18th
Added Moscow (RUS) for Aga (Premier tournament, surface- indoors hard) and Luxembourg for Ula -don't know if she'll make MD, although she entered with SR (International tournament, surface- indoors hard)

Thanks for Martin for writing this part of the schedule here, it helped me a lot

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #154
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome Agata ;_)
However I think Ula will play Ningbo 100+H challenger in China instead playing Tokyo Pan Pacific quallies
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #155
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

^ she withdrew from Ningbo. I hope it will turn out to be a good decision.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #156

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that's a good decision
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #157
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 16 IX)

Update:

October 2nd: Added Tokyo (JPN) for Ula ($100k+H ITF tournament, surface- outdoors hard)

She is currently 18 out of MD but the withdrawal deadline is on tuesday, so if she doesn't withdraw, she may even make the MD or at least be seeded in Q, sh entered without SR

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal

Last edited by Agata. : Sep 16th, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #158

$100+H
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:00 PM   #159
country flag Agata.

^^edited

Although it was correct in the first post, i've only made a small mistake here

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 08:13 PM   #160
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 23 IX)

Update:

October 11th: Deleted Linz (AUT) from Ula's schedule as she didn't enter the Q, but I guess there's still a chance that she will get a WC - in this case I'll add Linz to her schedule again

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:42 PM   #161
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 1 X)

Update:

October 18th:
Replaced Luxembourg (I don't think that Ula entered Q there) for Saint Raphael (FRA) ($50,000 ITF tournament, surface- indoors hard). Ula is currently 9 out of Q there.

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #162
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 8 X)

Update:

October 11th: Deleted Linz (AUT) from Aga's schedule and added MD in Torhout (BEL) for Ula ($100k+H ITF tournament, surface- indoors hard)

October 18th: Deleted Moscow (RUS) from Aga's schedule

waiting for Tuesday's withdrawals to add Poitiers for Ula

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #163
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

The odds that any of the scores of girls with Priority 1 entries withdraws from MD or QD are really loooong.
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 09:14 PM   #164
country flag Agata.

that's why I'm waiting I've seen so many players withdrawing from an ITF tournament a few times

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #165

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

Ula is as of now 10th ALT to quallies. Might sneak in somehow, if she doesn't I guess she will find somehow a way to get a QWC.