.:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 20 I) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2010, 11:51 AM   #136
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 25 VI)

Maybe a WC for Ula then
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 09:31 AM   #137
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of
Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 1 VII)

Update:

August 9th: Added Cincinnati (USA) for Agnieszka (Premier tournament, surface- outdoors hard), I don't know if Ula will play Q here until the Q EL will be out

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #138
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of
Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 8 VII)

Update:

August 16th: Added Montreal (CAN) for Agnieszka (Premier tournament, surface- outdoors hard), waiting for the Q EL to see if Ula also plays here

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #139
country flag Agata.

As expected, Aga will also play in Tokyo (Premier 5) this year

Source: http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/player/

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:14 PM   #140

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

アグニエシュカ・ラドワンスカ
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 12:02 AM   #141
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Was Aga playing in New Haven?
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #142
country flag Agata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede33 View Post
Was Aga playing in New Haven?
The entry list will be out next week, so we don't know now, but I highly doubt that she will play in New Haven

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #143
country flag Agata.

Ula is on MD Alt list in San Diego - 16 out of MD (or 15 because it seems that Ivanovic got a WC)

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 01:44 PM   #144

Hopefully she can play quallies with her normal ranking because using an SR just to play quallies is a waste...
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #145
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agata. View Post
The entry list will be out next week, so we don't know now, but I highly doubt that she will play in New Haven
it hurts
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 03:14 AM   #146
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Aga jest na liście zgłoszeń do Istambułu(w terminie Stanfordu) Razem z Sereną, Venus, Dementiewą, Peer, Duszewiną. Wg prasy tureckiej

Last edited by Aryman3 : Jul 14th, 2010 at 03:19 AM.
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 07:24 AM   #147

To raczej jest niemożliwe.
Sama Ula mówiła, że będzie miała w Kalifornii ostatnie badania jak Agnieszka będzie grała Stanford.
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #148
country flag Agata.

To jest niemożliwe Z tego co mi wiadomo w turniejach International może grać tylko 1 zawodniczka z Top10 (z końca zeszłego roku), ew. 2 jeśli podniesie się sumę nagród pieniężnych, więc to niemożliwe, żeby w takim turnieju grały Serena, Venus, Elena i Agnieszka jednocześnie (a na pewno Serena tam będzie grać). Pewnie coś im się pomyliło, może po prostu napisali dodatkowo, kto wcześniej wygrał ten turniej.

Poza tym Aga jest na liście do Stanfordu: http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/playersstars.htm i raczej nie może się stamtąd wycofać aby grać w Stambule, bo dostałaby do rankingu na rok 0 pkt jako jeden z 16 najlepszych rezultatów.

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #149
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 15 VII)

Update:

August 2nd: Added Q in San Diego (USA) for Ula (Premier tournament, surface- outdoors hard), she entered with SR

August 22th: free week for Agnieszka, no information about Ula (possible Q in New Haven)

August 30th: Added US Open for both Agnieszka and Urszula (Grand Slam, surface- outdoors hard)

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:02 PM   #150
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 21 VII)

Update:

August 9th: Added Q in Cincinnati (USA) for Ula (Premier tournament, surface- outdoors hard), entered with SR

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal