Aga and Lukasz? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #1
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future
Aga and Lukasz?

Question: I read somewhere that Łukasz Kubot would love to play mixed double with Aga during the Olympics. I think it would be an excellent idea and they would have a realistic shot at the medal. The problem is that Aga has a family commitment with Ula and, to be honest, I don't think it's going to work well. I just don't think Ula can deliver. I understand Aga playing with Łukasz would put Ula in a very difficult position, as it would take Ula's the only chance to play at the Games. A really tough situation. Either going for medal and the expense of your own sister, or being a good sister just for one Olympic game.
I would LOVE to see Aga with Łukasz, it would be a great team, but it's really tough.
Anybody knows the current status? Any decisions made?

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote