.:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 20 I) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #1
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of
.:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 20 I)

Agnieszka's 2011 plans:

Jan 17..Australian Open (Melbourne, Australia).....Grand Slam, $TBC
Feb 7....free week
Feb 14..Dubai Tennis Championships (Dubai, UAE).....Premier, $2,050,000
Feb 21..Qatar Ladies Open 2011 (Doha, Qatar).....Premier, $721,000
Feb 28..free week

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal

Last edited by Agata. : Jan 20th, 2011 at 11:51 AM.
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #2
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of
.:Sisters' schedule:. (last update - 17 X)

Urszula's 2011 plans:

Jan 17..Australian Open (Melbourne, Australia).....Grand Slam, $TBC
Feb 2....Fed Cup (Eilat, Israel)
Feb 7....PTT Pattaya Open (Pattaya City, Thailand).....International, $220,000
Feb 14..<no info now>
Feb 21..<no info now>
Feb 28..<no info now>

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal

Last edited by Agata. : Jan 20th, 2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #3
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: .:Sister's schedule:. (updated until RG)

Should be Sisters' and not Sister's
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #4
country flag Agata.

Re: .:Sisters' schedule:. (updated until RG)

^^corrected, thanks

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #5
country flag Agata.

I hope that this thread will be useful
It'd be helpful if you could post all the information about sister' schedule here

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #6
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Aga's schedule is ridiculous, especially playing Warsaw
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 08:38 PM   #7
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszczelny View Post
Aga's schedul
Ridiculous would be not playing Warsaw.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 06:12 AM   #8
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinUla View Post
Ridiculous would be not playing Warsaw.
She should have free last week before RG, if she plans to make big result there.
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 12:09 AM   #9
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Agata for making this thread
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #10
country flag CoeXist

CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszczelny View Post
She should have free last week before RG, if she plans to make big result there.
I have the same feeling, but maybe she will be strong enough to get all these events

CoeXist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #11
country flag Agata.

Take into consideration that it would be strange for Aga not to play in the only WTA tournament which takes place in her homeland especially seeing such weak entry list there (=potentially easy points to grab). Maybe she should rather withdraw from Rome- I don't know personally, but I do believe that her team knows the best where she should play

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Thanks Agata for making this thread
You're welcome

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #12
country flag CoeXist

CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agata. View Post
Take into consideration that it would be strange for Aga not to play in the only WTA tournament which takes place in her homeland especially seeing such weak entry list there (=potentially easy points to grab). Maybe she should rather withdraw from Rome- I don't know personally, but I do believe that her team knows the best where she should play
yes but consider that rome belongs to premiere V events, she lost to ula in dubai and now has 1 point that belongs to her 16 best results, she needs as soon as possible get some points in premiere V, ofkors if she wont be in top10 after june, it doesn't matter anyway

CoeXist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #13
country flag Agata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoeXist View Post
yes but consider that rome belongs to premiere V events, she lost to ula in dubai and now has 1 point that belongs to her 16 best results, she needs as soon as possible get some points in premiere V, ofkors if she wont be in top10 after june, it doesn't matter anyway
Could you explain to me what are the rules regarding the Premier 5 tournaments? I still don't get all of them I thought that Top10 players have to just play in 4 out of 5 these events or sth like this + play at least once every two years in every of them, but I also thought that they don't need to achieve any particular results in them like in the mandatory tournaments

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 09:03 AM   #14
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

^^ yes, she has to play 4 of 5 and 2 best results are counted for her ranking.
So at the moment points from Dubai and Rome (1 and 0 if she skips it) will be counted.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #15
country flag Agata.

^^ok, thanks

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal