Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs: Poland vs Japan - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #46
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all
Re: Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs: Poland vs Japan

Well Done Ai
Now go Akiko!

Ayumi Morita | Tammarine Tanasugarn | Noppawan Lertcheewakarn | Misaki Doi | Kurumi Nara | Sachie Ishizu | Miyabi Inoue | Jie Zheng | Li Na
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:36 AM   #47
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Ula lost 3-6 1-6.

http://radwanskie.net/viewtopic.php?t=216 -> Here will be livescore of match Agnieszka Radwańska - Akiko Morigami.

Come on Aga!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:46 AM   #48
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
Ula lost 3-6 1-6.

http://radwanskie.net/viewtopic.php?t=216 -> Here will be livescore of match Agnieszka Radwańska - Akiko Morigami.

Come on Aga!
Thanks for the link!

Ayumi Morita | Tammarine Tanasugarn | Noppawan Lertcheewakarn | Misaki Doi | Kurumi Nara | Sachie Ishizu | Miyabi Inoue | Jie Zheng | Li Na
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #49
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

any livestream?
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #50
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
Only Polsat Sport will show it?
Nsport maybe? or something else?
TV Silesia maybe
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #51
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga won 6-2 6-1

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #52
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Aga beat. Akiko 62 61
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #53
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Ula can win against her too and then Poland should have won already

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #54
country flag Krzysiu.

Marta would have destroyed both of these japanese smilees, don't you think Adrian? :>
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #55
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know wheter she would have beaten Ai but Aiko for sure
No, I don't know
How did Ula play? Shit or was Ai just too good?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #56
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Ula made loads of UEs and she wasn't really impressive although she was forced to take the risk as Ai was just getting everything back.
Ai played a really good match. I just hope Ula can play better tomorrow against Ayumi.

And Agnieszka played a solid match. Akiko handeled her well till 2-2 in the first set but then she started making errors and wasn't really able do anything that could hurt Aga.

Good luck tomorrow
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #57
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Sugiyama was very solid today, I'am not that sure Aga will beat her easily tomorrow. I expect more than two hours and a lot of sweat tomorrow...
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #58
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Akiko
Hope you're in good form !
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:13 AM   #59
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Aga vs Ai match has started

Aga - Ai *0-1
1-1*
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #60
country flag olivero

Agnieszka breaks
*2-1