Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs: Poland vs Japan - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #136
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs: Poland vs Japan

Poland won

Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #137
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

They won
16 63 63
Ula
Aga
Klaudia and Ala

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #138
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

POLSKA
That's great

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #139
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Klaudia/Alicja - I love you!!
Aga played like in Doha 2008 with Kuzi... I hope she won 1 tournament on clay.
Ula - matura.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #140
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

mam nadzieje, ze ula wykaze wiecej spokoju na maturze. mowie to nie zastrzegajac ze nie ogladalem meczow, ale ulka chyba spokojem nie emanowala.
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:00 AM   #141
country flag kasia_q
lalala

kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all kasia_q is a name known to all

World group II next year. Nice
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #142
country flag doma221

doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light

We're going to rock Fed Cup next year (or probably lose in 1st round )
doma221 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 01:04 PM   #143
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

I think we can win with ever nation, becouse Aga win her 2 matches and Jans/Rosolska are good doubles and Poland will be score 3-2

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #144
country flag doma221

doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light doma221 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
I think we can win with ever nation, becouse Aga win her 2 matches and Jans/Rosolska are good doubles and Poland will be score 3-2
I hope so, but I don't see us winning against Spain or China
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #145
country flag doma221

Slovakia would be hard too. Against others we have a chance.
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #146
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doma221 View Post
Slovakia would be hard too. Against others we have a chance.
We won't draw Slovakia. We can draw China, Spain, Argentina and Belgium.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 02:52 PM   #147
country flag doma221

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinUla View Post
We won't draw Slovakia. We can draw China, Spain, Argentina and Belgium.
Belgium, please
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #148
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doma221 View Post
Belgium, please
Well, Argentina could be easier as Clijsters is coming back...
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #149
country flag doma221

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinUla View Post
Well, Argentina could be easier as Clijsters is coming back...
You think she'll play FedCup?
Besides, I doubt she'll be as good as she used to.