What tennis racquet do you use? - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #316
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What tennis racquet do u use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Has anyone ever played with these Racquet if so can someone give me their thought on how good the racquet are ?

1.Babolat AeroPro Drive

2. Babolat Pure Drive

These are both very popular racquets, for a good reason. Putting aside the fact that many top pros play with them, both have an excellent combination of power and controlled spin, which can be further tweaked with the right choice of string. To me, the APD is a more powerful racquet while the PD offers a bit more control and feel, but it's really a matter of degree--both are excellent for what they offer. I would demo all the racquets on your list to see what is the right choice for you.

Garbińe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #317
country flag Coach Fred

Coach Fred is an unknown quantity at this point

I use a Wilson Hyper-Hammer 5.3. Only weighs 9 ounces so great at the net. I've been told it loses a little power but I think I get enough in my swing.
Coach Fred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:10 PM   #318
country flag Celestial

Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all Celestial is a name known to all

Yonex VCore 100S.
Celestial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #319
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
These are both very popular racquets, for a good reason. Putting aside the fact that many top pros play with them, both have an excellent combination of power and controlled spin, which can be further tweaked with the right choice of string. To me, the APD is a more powerful racquet while the PD offers a bit more control and feel, but it's really a matter of degree--both are excellent for what they offer. I would demo all the racquets on your list to see what is the right choice for you.
Thank alot Aravanecaravan For the info I will demo them all but thank again your best

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #320
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Has anyone ever played with these Racquet if so can someone give me their thought on how good the racquet are ?

1.Babolat AeroPro Drive

2. Babolat Pure Drive

3. Wilson BLX Pro Staff Six.One 95

4.Wilson BLX Juice 100

5. Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95
Hi. Do yourself a favor and make sure that this one (BPD) is on your demo list. I can't speak for the Pure Drive Plus, only the 100sq.in. size. Here's a few of my thoughts: It's 300 grams, which was heavier than my previous Head racquet, but very comfortable and no elbow pain at all. It gives me a good amount of feel, much more than any previous racquet. The power is awesome - I have a medium speed swing and one-handed BH, and I have no problem hitting solid, heavy balls and generating lots of power when I want to. Currently strung with RPM Blast 17 @ 60lbs because I find that it gives me good control, feel and spin. (I'm still experimenting with string/tension.) This racquet does all the work.

Good luck with your decision.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #321
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Peoples thoughts on these rackets?

Yonex RQiS 2 Tour
Babolat Pure Drive
Wilson BLX Steam 100

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #322
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

using this one

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #323
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Peoples thoughts on these rackets?

Yonex RQiS 2 Tour
Babolat Pure Drive
Wilson BLX Steam 100
Hindrance, I posted about the Babolat Pure Drive just above your post. I love it and hope Babolat continues this model for a long time because it made noticeable improvements to my game. I haven't tried the Yonex or the Wilson, so I can't give you a comparison between them.
Good luck!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #324
country flag TennisProStore

TennisProStore is an unknown quantity at this point

I've used everything from the oversized prince, Babolat Pure Drive, Wilson Cobra (those born in the 70s will know this), and I'm now just on the HEAD Extreme MP (new one ) and loving it!
TennisProStore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #325

I like the Babolat Pure Drive (if you're a big baseline hitter)...not a keen Wilson fan myself
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #326

Ladies, I'm thinking of stocking Yonex rackets (UK Shop/Website) but have never played with one myself. What do you like about them please and which ones in particular! Thanks so much ; )
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:43 AM   #327
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
uploadfromtaptalk1350816247785.jpg
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM   #328
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

I have used Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95, but it is broken.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 06:02 AM   #329
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold

I have recently bought a second hand Wilson Ncode Tour. It adds so much power to my serves.

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM   #330
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Wilson Steam ofc.

My friend switched with me the other day for fun (he uses a BLX Tour Blade or something to that effect) and he kept asking for a permanent trade.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote