What tennis racquet do you use? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:20 AM   #151
country flag Alipiev

Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice Alipiev is just really nice
Re: What tennis racquet do u use?

I play with Babolat Pure Drive GT
Alipiev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #152
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

I play with a Prince Air TT, but I'm going to buy a new racket in the coming weeks, probably a Babolat or a Yonex.
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #153
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Guys, is someone of you using Prince EXO3 Black or Prince EXO3 Tour. I would like to know your opinions.
I use the Prince O3 White (model was released in 2006) ,I actually bought in 2010 and for the same price as the EXO3 Black, I read all over the internet that it was an excellent racquet and it is, on the other hand people don't like too much the EXO3 Black, it also breaks its strings a lot of times, even Zvonareva said it.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:15 AM   #154
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

I use the Head Youtek IG Extreme Pro (Azarenka, Kuznetsova, Gasquet, Ljubicic, Youzhny and other pros use it)
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #155
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexxx View Post

I use the Head Youtek IG Extreme Pro (Azarenka, Kuznetsova, Gasquet, Ljubicic, Youzhny and other pros use it)
Me too. Great racquet.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #156
country flag frankieboy

frankieboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Head Liquid Metal Fire. It's a great racket!! I would love to buy another one but these are not for sale anymore. So if someone has one for me with a 4 3/8 grip, I will buy it right away!
frankieboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #157
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I use the Exo3 Black, and enjoy it very much. I'm a finesse player rather lacking in power, and the Black gives me some much-needed extra pop. Still does a nice job on volleys and slice, too.
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #158
country flag TennisBeck

TennisBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm relatively new to tennis, so I obviously don't want to spend a lot on a racquet before I'm sure I'll be playing regularly. However, I have got an old racquet lying about the house, a prince graphite comp sc 90, and am interested in knowing what your opinions are of it.

Thanks
TennisBeck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #159
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wilson K Pro Tour, Del Potro's old model before the BLX!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #160
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

You guys do realise that half the pros don't use the racquet their paintjob pretends to be, don't you?
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #161
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but we're also talking about which racquets we use so we can talk about how they work for us.
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:28 AM   #162
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

I know, just people keep talking about their racquet being "X player's racquet". A lot of players use a completely different frame that is just repainted regularly with the markings of whichever racquet the manufacturer wants to flog to fans of that player.

Me, I use a Wilson K Factor Six One Tour 90.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #163
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I know, just people keep talking about their racquet being "X player's racquet". A lot of players use a completely different frame that is just repainted regularly with the markings of whichever racquet the manufacturer wants to flog to fans of that player.

Me, I use a Wilson K Factor Six One Tour 90.
I use the same at the moment

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #164
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

I play state level in Sydney. I am currently now using Yonex VCORE 98D....suits my game remarkably and i am using luxilon string (the grey one), with a 57 tension.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vcore.jpg (19.3 KB, 4 views)
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #165
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Still using the RQiS 1 Tour (Ivanovic 2008), and it still suits my game. I think this shows how much I love Ana, haha. I might update Yonex racquets though. Any suggestions?
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote