does Dannie Hantu have longer legs than Venus? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 12:53 AM   #1
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
does Dannie Hantu have longer legs than Venus?

These two girls, remind me so much of models, especially Daniella and how she walks out there. i can't tell who has the longer legs though. her head is kinda tiny and venus is 2 inches taller.???
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 01:51 AM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe not longer, but curvier.

Dani's legs go on for days!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 01:53 AM   #3
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
I don't know because the media are too busy comparing Daniela to Anna K! Can you believe that?! Poor Daniela. Have they not yet realised that she is an amazing player?
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 04:16 AM   #4
tazban1

tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Neither of them look like models. They're both completely straight up and down. Dani's legs are long, but they look like they're stilts they're so scrawny and shapeless. Her hair is nothing special. I think her face is cute, but not beautiful or even exceptionally cute. And she has no hips or breasts. She looks like a boy with really long legs. Maybe she's one of those people that looks completely different with makeup though.

I never understood the uproar over her. The only impression her looks ever made on me was that she was really tall and thin.
tazban1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 07:26 AM   #5
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
I love Daniela's and Venus' legs.... they are really beautiful...

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 07:30 AM   #6
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
untitled: yeah i agree with u!!! always they just like to compaire!! cant they see that how is daniela performing? and anna??? it's really obvious right??
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 07:59 AM   #7
Roseie

Roseie is an unknown quantity at this point
Venus is not going to let them measure her legs. Venus is a beautiful Black woman, with the best body on the WTA. If she was white, Kornakova would be nothing.White people are so strange. They are trying so hard to get a white woman to take over the top of the WTA, they even made one up.
I listened to Ted the commentator talk about the article in sports illistrated how they are looking for someone who can play and is beautiful. Do white people know how insulting they are? They even had the nerve to ask Serena if she read it. Black people really have to instill a strong belief and love of self in their children, before sending them into a sport like tennis.
Roseie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 11:39 PM   #8
MinskLynx

MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice MinskLynx is just really nice
If Venus was white, she wouldn't be any bigger deal than she is now and probably much less of one Roseie.

Do black people who claim everything is a topic of race know how insulting they are?

Formerly MEGAn
MinskLynx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 11:58 PM   #9
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
im not black and i agree roseie...

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 12:01 AM   #10
Rayny

Rayny is an unknown quantity at this point
I would say Venus whos is two inches taller and has a shorter torso and longer shins.

Rayny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 12:13 AM   #11
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
I think Venus does, it's just that Daniela who is a great player wears shorter shirts or dresses.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 12:18 AM   #12
Serena y Monica

Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future
Megan

What was the race of the ideal player who was going to take tennis back from the Williams. Please!
Serena y Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 01:13 AM   #13
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
It is so easy to tell the fake posters

Waiting on the cat, to make his reply, cause he be all up Meg's bootay. lol

Hiya cat
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 01:34 AM   #14
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
I think Dani's legs are longer b/c they always make a point of saying that she has 44" legs, plus if you look at her they do look a little long for her body.

I believe I heard them say she has the longest legs in women's tennis.
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 01:51 AM   #15
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Venus won't allow them to put her on the "block", and inspect her. If they want to believe Han2coco has the longest legs in women's tennis, let them. They are hurting for a victory over a Williams in something!
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote