[GMT] Announcements - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:34 AM   #76
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco tennis View Post
How the hell, am I fucking spamming! Wait a minute you Droolv, stop running this like we are your kids! First of, I just answered Stiles. question! Second, I personnally believe in people giving their opinions, so thats all I'm ofeering them. Please just shut the F****** Hell UP!
Um Marco you are a kid, so they should treat you like that.

IDK what's up with you, you seem like a nice guy, but you're always getting into huge fights/saying or doing stupid/abusive things. I think a ban is the best thing so you can reconsider your behavior towards people.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:35 AM   #77
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I really appreciate, you giving your opinion so that way I know what to improve

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 02:01 AM   #78
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco tennis View Post
Thanks, I really appreciate, you giving your opinion so that way I know what to improve
Thanks then, I was a little worried you'd get mad.

And also, I know it's your choice, I don't mean to sound like a smartass, but it does not seem like the mature way to handle things by saying "Go to hell Droolv" and closing your thread to the board. Just my opinion...
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 02:06 AM   #79
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Sure

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #80
country flag Yana

Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future

GMT Board Announcement

GMT Awards 2009

We would like to announce that once the season is over, there will be a GMT Awards 2009 ceremony. Among other awards, will be the ones for best avatar, best banner, best free graphic, funniest graphic and best match of the year. The idea is that every player picks their favourite graphics made by themselves or another maker in the 2009 GMT season (duels not included, exos included) and sends them to Yana once YEC and Bali are over. Voters (non-makers) in GMT can also suggest graphics made by any maker in the 2009 season.

The board will then choose 3 or 4 graphics from each category to be nominated for the avatar, banner, free graphic, funniest graphic and best match of the year. The voting system will be same like last year and will be explained in the GMT Awards 2009 thread.
Thanks, GMT Board
Yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #81
country flag Yana

Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future Yana has a brilliant future

GMT Board Announcement

A few months ago I sent a PM to my fellow board members letting them know that I was stepping down. They never found it necessary to post this in the announcements and after a while they asked me to come back which I then accepted. Luckily this summer (when I wasn't in the board) there weren't any major issues in GMT so the board didn't have to get involved.
In the Asian Hardcourts Tournament many rules were broken and I believe every single player of GMT should be allowed to know what the current issues were. This time I do not find it necessary to report what I am about to say to the rest of the board as they anyway wouldn't publish it. I myself saw a few main rules of GMT broken and the board couldn't react in a proper manner. The voting system isn't working, as nobody ever specifies which match they are voting for, managers are influencing voters to change their votes, which are then discounted, players are showing their graphics to others before sending them in and there is too much chatting in tournament threads. Certain board members don't find anything I say to be relevant and won't react appropriately. Thus it is my final decision to step down from the board and this time I have to announce it myself as the others wouldn't do it.

Good luck to anyone who survives this mess,

Yana

P.S - This announcement annuls the Awards announcement and the announcement made in the Asian Hardcourts thread about the final being on hold.

Yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #82
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana View Post
GMT Board Announcement

A few months ago I sent a PM to my fellow board members letting them know that I was stepping down. They never found it necessary to post this in the announcements and after a while they asked me to come back which I then accepted. Luckily this summer (when I wasn't in the board) there weren't any major issues in GMT so the board didn't have to get involved.
In the Asian Hardcourts Tournament many rules were broken and I believe every single player of GMT should be allowed to know what the current issues were. This time I do not find it necessary to report what I am about to say to the rest of the board as they anyway wouldn't publish it. I myself saw a few main rules of GMT broken and the board couldn't react in a proper manner. The voting system isn't working, as nobody ever specifies which match they are voting for, managers are influencing voters to change their votes, which are then discounted, players are showing their graphics to others before sending them in and there is too much chatting in tournament threads. Certain board members don't find anything I say to be relevant and won't react appropriately. Thus it is my final decision to step down from the board and this time I have to announce it myself as the others wouldn't do it.

Good luck to anyone who survives this mess,

Yana

P.S - This announcement annuls the Awards announcement and the announcement made in the Asian Hardcourts thread about the final being on hold.

Now you are just being pissy.

I like you both, but when you accuse me of something I am going to retort

Last edited by Miss Atomic Bomb : Oct 17th, 2009 at 03:52 PM.
Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:00 AM   #83
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Updates?!!

If some of you haven't noticed yet, The GMT Board has introduced a new GMT Profiles sub-forum. You can make your own profiles now
The year-end rankings have also been updated by Sexysova

We will have a Magazine this month, we will post the details as soon as we decide so please participate in it next year's schedule will be up soon.

-GMT Board

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #84
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

A new thread for the 2010 tournament sign-up has been posted and will be stickied soon so please make sure you take a look at it
Also, there will be a new Sub Forum for the 2009 Threads Archives as soon as we please the Forum Gods . If you have any suggestion please post them in the suggestion thread

-GMT Board
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 07:19 AM   #85
Stadia

Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute

New Rules in GMT

The GMT Board is announcing new rules for the coming season. These new rules will be implemented during the Australian Open onwards. We expect all players, voters and tournament managers to follow these new rules.

New finals tasks:

For singles finals tasks, this will be the new format:
Avatar |Banner |Picture Reconstruction |Wallpaper |Practical Task

The Practical Task is a new task where the tournament manager can set any task with graphics with practical use. This can go on from designing a logo, a new website layout, book covers and albums, etc.
This task can be or not be related to the tournament.

For doubles finals tasks, this will be the new format:
100x100 |144x168 |Banner |Picture Reconstruction |Free

Each player from one team should make three graphics: one from the two avatar-sized graphics (100x100|144x168) one from the larger-sized graphics (Banner|Picture Reconstruction) and another one for the free. The last set will be played like a normal doubles last set is played (up to 10, must lead by two).

New Extension Rules:

1. In case you need an extension, PM the tournament manager, one board member, and your opponent, informing them that you need an extension. Your opponent must agree that you can use an extension.
2. You must inform the manager at least 24 hours before the deadline to apply for an extension. However, you will only be given 24 hours from the deadline to send your graphics.
3. If your opponent agrees to give you an extension, you will only get a 0-2 penalty for every set. However, if your opponent does not agree, you will receive a 0-3 penalty for very set.
4. If you do not send within 24 hours from the deadline, you will receive a 0-3 deadline.
5. If you apply for an extension, but end up sending within the deadline, you will still receive a penalty of 0-2.

We hope you all comply with the new rules Also, if you have reactions, comments and suggestions, please feel free to do so in the Suggestions, Questions and Complaints thread.

GMT Board
ArturoAce. Enia reetard Stadia
Stadia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #86
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

I updated the rules thread with those

Love the idea of the practical task
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #87
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question related to the new doubles rules.

Example:
Andreas/Poiree vs. Renalicious/Stadia
Set 1: Andreas vs. Renalicious
Set 2: Poiree vs. Stadia
Set 3: Andreas vs. Renalicious
Set 4: Poiree vs. Stadia
Set 5: Andreas vs. Stadia, Poiree vs. Renalicious
Is this OK?

In case this happens:
Set 1: Andreas vs. Renalicious
Set 2: Poiree vs. Stadia
Set 3: Andreas vs. Stadia
Set 4: Poiree vs. Renalicious
Set 5: ???
Who would play who in the 5th set? How is that decided?

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 07:33 AM   #88
Stadia

Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute

GMT Announcement
Re: Olympics, World Cup, New Rule

1. The Winter Olympics for 2010 will be held in March, in Exhibition 2's slot (see calendar). The idea of having an Olympics this year seemed to have been greeted warmly by the GMT participants and even by the Board. There is still no runner for this exhibition. The format will be like the past Olympics in the GMT: knock-out round.

2. The 2010 World Cup has been approved by the Board, and will be held during July, in Exhibition 3's slot. However, the manager for this tournament is still unconfirmed. As Pieter. already committed on having Exhibition 3's slot, there might be other managers who would like to run the World Cup. Also, the format for the WC will depend on whoever the manager will be.

3. A new rule will be in effect once Dubai starts. Any participant who does not send 24 hours after the deadline will be defaulted in his/her match. Members of the Board felt that waiting for participants who will send very late will further delay the tournament.

We hope to hear comments and suggestions about the announcement, especially regarding the last one. If you may, please comment in the Suggestions, Comments and Complaints thread.

Thank you,
GMT Board

Last edited by Stadia : Feb 11th, 2010 at 07:58 AM.
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #89
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Here!
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:40 AM   #90
Stadia

GMT Board Announcement

Enia has resigned from the GMT Board. We wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

With her announcement, all suggestions, comments, complaints, or any GMT-related message should be sent to the three remaining Board Members or the current Tournament Manager.

GMT Board