Fun after disappointment in Ponte Vedra and in Charleston. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #31
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Fun after disappointment in Ponte Vedra and in Charleston.

Marion has no fears. She just wants to prepare Charleston and European clay season. She has nothing else in mind.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #32
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

PONTE VEDRA BEACH:

Qualy R1: Marion Bartoli FRA/1 def. Lauren Albanese USA 1-6 7-6 6-4

Qualy R2: Marion Bartoli FRA/1 vs Jessica Pegula USA/WC

what happen with Marion after monterrey...
Vakulenko ˇ Muller ˇ Santangelo ˇ Bammer ˇ Dulko ˇ Bartoli ˇ A.Bondarenko ˇ Clisjters ˇ Henin ˇ Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:12 PM   #33
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Bartoli def. Pegula 6-1 6-2
Vakulenko ˇ Muller ˇ Santangelo ˇ Bammer ˇ Dulko ˇ Bartoli ˇ A.Bondarenko ˇ Clisjters ˇ Henin ˇ Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:18 AM   #34
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiakifug View Post
Marion.

Im scared about Sesil. Getting into the MD on a LL wont be the same as winning.
You might be right;however,Marion has a history of being injury- and illness-prone.This position she's in is sort of flukish and we're unlikely to see it again anytime soon.It'd be a shame if she tore her achilles tendon in a match that she didn't even need to win.I'm thinking that she should sort of take it easy:Staying competitive w/o overexerting herself.She could use this match to experiment with some stuff that she may've been working on in practice.She doesn't wanna wear herself out in qualies while the main draw gals are rested up.If she wins,great...if not,she still enters the MD as an LL and her confidence shouldn't be hurt at all by a loss when she knows inside that she treated the match as a kind of athletic scrimmage.

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!

Last edited by bruce goose : Apr 6th, 2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: grammar
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:42 AM   #35
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not overly worried about Karatantcheva, yes she was a promising player when she was on drugs several years ago, but she has achieved little so far in her comeback to, I believe, really trouble a top 15 player.

and don't be fooled by the Stevenson name, she's not the player she was in the late 90s, I watched her get soundly beaten by an average top 200 player at the AO.
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:49 AM   #36
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post

and don't be fooled by the Stevenson name, she's not the player she was in the late 90s, I watched her get soundly beaten by an average top 200 player at the AO.
Yeah,she should've followed her famous father into a basketball career.....

Wonder what Marion's 5 potential main draw foes are thinking;Marion's ranked ahead of every one of them.Normally,they might dread the prospect of facing our gal.If Non-serving Marion shows up,though,then they'll be quite pleased

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:05 AM   #37
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

now apparently there is a LL position opend by Dokic's withdrawl, and it should go directly to Marion?
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #38
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
now apparently there is a LL position opend by Dokic's withdrawl, and it should go directly to Marion?
Marion will enter MD as lucky loser if loses vs Sesil. But I'm sure that she prefers to beat Sesil. It will be better for confidence.
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #39
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Marion held again to begin even with a DF! And breaks!
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #40
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Match suspended for rain at 4-2, 40-15 to Marion. Hope this doesnt take her momentum away, she was doing so well...
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #41
country flag Ferg

Set for Marion, 6-4. Got broken to love when serving for it at 5-3, but broke again and Sesil double faulted on SP.
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #42
country flag Lighter

1st set for Marion. Good beginning.
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #43
country flag Lighter

Marion broken : 2-3*
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:33 PM   #44
country flag Lighter

2nd set : *2-4
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #45
country flag Ferg

Marions second serve % is only 22%...