Zuzana Kučová - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #301
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Zuzana Kučová

RG R1:
Z. Kucova
def. J. Goerges 76(8) 60

Zuzana gets her first GS MD win
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #302
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

amazing

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #303
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

I didn´t see the match But I am very happy
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #304
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

3 more wins and she has her first top100 ranking.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #305
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

one good tournament and if she beats Razzano, she'll be already ranked higher than her younger sis.
yes, that's Marta and me, well known on this forum and outside...but Kania is flopping in QR1 against random gurls and Koniusz, seriously, I'm Polish and follow Poles, but never heard of him. Marta/JJ (me) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wannabe tennis player Kania
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #306
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone upload at least highlights?
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #307
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
Can someone upload at least highlights?
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...113049336.html
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #308
country flag elba

"Whatever happens, I'm quitting," she smiled.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-open/2363453/
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #309
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
"Whatever happens, I'm quitting," she smiled.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-open/2363453/
And if she wins it all?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #310
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
And if she wins it all?
"I have 1,500,000 EURO, I'm quitting," she smile for sure.
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #311
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I think it is good to quit there, imagine she would lose another 6 or more matches in a row to end her career At least she will retire with a good feeling.
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #312
country flag cedric13

cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold

I'm happy for her last RG, she is a very nice person. One of the nicest person I got to meet so far and be friend with.
Somehow I like to think she deserve it =)
I'm going to see her again tomorrow, she told me the tournement is a dream for her.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #313
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

never got to post my last thoughts, but so happy for her and wish her luck in her future!

anyone know if the full match is uploaded?

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote