Zuzana Kučová - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #256
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zuzana Kučová

I'M kind of sad Zuzka didnt close the match out. She missed a lot of easy shots. The serve wasnt too bad and she got cheated with some call. (the net cord that would have put her up 3-1 in the second) Too many UEs though

Im glad I got to see her and shes very strong indoors.
Lets hope she quals for Wimbledon. I dont think she will be seeded.

She only has 5 points to defend there. so qualifying would be 65 points and a nice jump.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:50 AM   #257
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Copenhagen.WS.R2.Brianti.vs.Kucova
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #258
country flag BOEING 717

BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all

Zuzana is playing great against Vinci if she can win 2 more games she is in the semi's. One win after that and top 100 and a new lifetime high. Would be great for such a great young lady. Keep it up Zuzana, nice to see her still improving.
BOEING 717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #259

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

NEVER post in here. you post mid tournament she loses the next match
I'm so pissed right now

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #260
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

I´m pissed too but mostly on Zuzana she has the match on her hands.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #261

She played so well until those two match points, that first set was amazing

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #262

where is she next?

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #263
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think that her game ws better and better towards the end but the experience definitely played a role. Vinci despite playing badly in the second set simply took the chance she had.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotoxfa View Post
I actually think that her game ws better and better towards the end but the experience definitely played a role. Vinci despite playing badly in the second set simply took the chance she had.
No she wasnt good in the third. very fatigued. At 0-2 in the second she wasnt missing up until those MPs. Oh well
I think this is a good sign of things to come. up 15 spots in the ranking and nothing to defend the rest of the year.

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #265
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Just till the USO...USO q, then Lagos W and F, and I believe Athens SF that´s huge amount of points.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #266

Zuzana is playing Washington DC.
So Ideal situation is Bad Gastein then Washington DC

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #267
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

How is the cutoff in Bad Gastein? She isn´t in Q.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotoxfa View Post
How is the cutoff in Bad Gastein? She isn´t in Q.
high 150s I think. Bammer got in direct so Zuzka could too.

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #269
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Poor thing

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #270