Zuzana Kučová - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 01:46 AM   #151
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Re: Zuzana Kučová

well she already played 3 qualifying matches...hope she learned from that and just continue what she did..

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #152
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
well she already played 3 qualifying matches...hope she learned from that and just continue what she did..
None of them were Vera quality.
At least all of you will see her match streamed!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #153
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Also in RG 2004 she won 3 Q matches, beat Vedy from 0:4 in third! and Birnerova from 6:7,3:5...and then..0:6, 2:6 against Vera in R1...but I´m happy that she won at least 3 matches now
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #154

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think she is better now then in 04.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #155
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
That was the worst spot possible.
I think Azarenka was worse
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 09:44 AM   #156
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

damn!! i think there is about 5% chance to reach 2nd round.... what a horrible draw

feel free to follow: www.instagram.com/tennisbln
Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #157

Well we have to think of positives!

You guys see her play on a stream. Ill see her live. She's won 3 matches with little trouble. She's healthy. This is going to be huge for her confidence. This is the biggest court she's ever played on. Everything seems good. She could potentially play FED CUP next year since her ranking will rise!

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #158
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Zvonareva-Kucova.US.Open.2010.1st (5 parts)

was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #159

Thanks

Old Sep 12th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #160

Zuzka's Schedule
This week -Off
Tashkent (WTA)
Athens (50K + H)
Then Probably Jounieh (100K + H)

Old Sep 18th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #161
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

What a luck for Zuzana. She faces Chakvetadze in 1st round.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #162
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Typical...
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #163
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

After she lost 3:6, 5:7 to Chakvetadze in Tashkent today she beat Piter 6:0, 6:1 in Athens 50k tournament and I think the bottom half looks pretty weak so she has a chance to have a good result there...second round against Fernandez Brugues or Mircic

She has a lot of points to defend, final of Jounieh 75k+H, and 2x tournament win in Lagos 25k so many points from Athens would help her a lot...Jounieh is a 100+H this year and she is playing also Torhout 100+H so I hope she will be TOP 120 at least after her Lagos´ points will come off
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 02:57 AM   #164
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 03:51 AM   #165

Lots of 100 Ks and I think she could go very deep in or even win Athens and Jounieh... Neither field is too tough. And a little run in Torhout could be nice.

Last edited by Daniela-Is-Mine : Sep 30th, 2010 at 06:12 AM.