The Introduction Thread (Birthdays in Post#2) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:40 PM   #1
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
The Introduction Thread (Birthdays in Post#2)

Well, I figured I might as well make this thread. Basically, it's a place where Agi fans like us can introduce ourselves. I'll start

My name is Andrew. I live in New York, and I'm originally from Greece. I became a fan of Szavay ever since I watched her play in New Haven in 2007 (on TV) against Daniilidou in the semis and Kuznetsova in the final. I wanted her to lose to Daniilidou, but after she won I rooted for her against Kuznetsova, becuase I really liked her and thought she had a lot of potential. After that, I saw Agi on TV some more, and then I really got into her.

I will keep a list of Szavay fans' birthdays in post#2. There is no need to make a new thread for every single fan's birthday, but we can mention it either here or in the off-topic thread. Mine is on July 19th

What do you have to say about yourself?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:40 PM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Introduction Thread (Birthdays in Post#2)

Birthdays
January:

February:
3-Peterk07

March:

April:

May:

June:

July:
19-hellas719

August:

September:

October:

November:
22-Christinawww
December:
10-diane10
29-#kArLoS#

Last edited by hellas719 : Jul 12th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 08:31 PM   #3
country flag Peterk07

Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of

Good idea. We're only a few of us atm, so why not know each other a little bit better.

My name is Peter, a hungarian guy from Hungary (if it wasn't obvious ). I know about Agnes since she was something like 14 (around 2003-2004). For me, she was a talented young tennis player in the beginning, but not much later I saw her play live in Budapest, and immediately became a fan of hers. I followed her successfull 2005 season amongst the juniors, her break-in in 2007, and I am still following her, and I think I will follow her until she retire.

My birthday is on February 3th.
Peterk07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM   #4
country flag hellas719

Hi, Peter

Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 11:03 PM   #5
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Nick, I don't really like saying my birthday on the internet....

I had heard of Ági in juniors and knew she was good, but didn't really know about her then at Budapest, Roland Garros, and Palermo in 2007 I saw her results and started to like her. I went to the semifinals at Pilot Pen in 2007 and knew I was cheering for her against Eleni, but I ended up sitting right next to some lady who looked like her and was a huge fan and Ági kept looking up at her (I assume it was her mother) and the lady kept smiling at me and my brother when we cheered for Ági. I loved that match and Ági became one of my five or six favorites. I then saw her at the US Open against Krajicek and got her autograph and got to really like her, and then followed the Beijing final. After that match, she became my favorite, and now I really love her (not literally ). I also met her after her first round match at the US Open this year, and I really like her

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 11:19 PM   #6
country flag hellas719

Hi, Nick
It's nice to hear your stories, and I am sure that your protest to keep Lisa Raymond's forum will be successful. I have already supported it

Old Apr 28th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #7
country flag hellas719

BUMP
I figured that this thread might be more active now that Agi is back, so
Don't be shy!

Old Apr 30th, 2009, 10:17 PM   #8
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Must visit new threads more than I do
Sorry guys,I didn´t see it until now
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #9
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

My name is Karlos,I´m a guy from Spain,altough I´m using Belgium´s flag
I didn´t remember what´s the first time that I heard of her,maybe was in Palermo.It was in 2007,of course.I knew that she was great results so and I had interested in her.I saw her match vs Sveta in the USO,and I supported her.After her magical title in Beijing,I really like her.She was the 5th player to enter in my faves list.And she will be here always without no problems
And my birthday is 29th of december...Guess who have her birtdhay this day also
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #10
country flag hellas719

Hey, Karlos!
I will update your birthday now
U R lucky to have the same birthday as Agi

Old Apr 30th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #11
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Hey, Karlos!
I will update your birthday now
U R lucky to have the same birthday as Agi
yes
Maybe it´s another one of the reasons that I like her
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:31 AM   #12
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

hellas719 (Andrew) has encouraged me to post more often in the Szavay threads and I will try to do so.

My name is Christina and I am Danish. My birthday is November 22.
I noticed Agnes for the first time during the New Haven 2007 tournament. She beat my all time fave, Danka, but I was still drawn to the way she played. She became a favorite of mine during that match. In Berlin 2008 I saw all her matches and some practice sections, and also got my act together to get a picture taken with her during her practice section right after she had lost the QF. She was the only player I asked to be taken a picture with.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #13
country flag hellas719

Well hello then

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #14
country flag hellas719

bump.

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #15
country flag diane10

diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold

Hello everyoneI'm Di and I am from England.

I have followed Agi ever since New Haven 2007 also. She seems a really nice girl,very level headed,with tons of talent - I love her game,and the way she laughs at herself when she misses easy balls.

Its brilliant she has come out of her slump in such spectacular fashion today I wish her and her new coach Karl Heinz Wetter continued success

My birthday is December 10
Marion Bartoli~Sabine Lisicki~~Anastasija Sevastova~Petra Kvitova~Jarmila Gajdosova~Li Na

Thanks for the memories,miss you Kim
diane10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote