Roland Garros 2009: We want the real Alize there!Allez! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #181
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2009: We want the real Alize there!Allez!

Well, all is said about the match.

Probably I'm not very much disappointed today because the loss was visible on the horizon. It could have happened yesterday or in the 3rd round, but it wouldn't change anything.

Clay season is over and this is good. No more expectations. No more pressure. She will have a lot of time to think how to come back on higher level. She's smart and she's healthy, everything else is nothing. I know she finds a way and it's only a matter of time.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #182
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
In one word: Pathetic

In more words: That was awful, not I know why she can't win a match, she's just clueless on court!
I couldn't see any plan today, I saw that she tried to go for Cirstea's BH which was her weaker side, yeah, but she has done nothing with it, didn't attack or something, just waited for to miss. I wasn't impressed from Cirstea either, just fistpumping every point as if she had something to be happy about
This match was weak, Alize's serve looks not so good, and she seems off balance in many shots (even in the not tough shots..)
+1

cirstea did nothing great to win that confortably,she just had to be patient and solid from the back of the court waiting for alize to make ues.
I think the real probleme is her serve. She has to work HARD on it,her serve % was abyssal and she knows it cause she pointed that on post interview.
OK.So go train hard on it and also on your physical shape.She looked slow and rusty for the most part of this matche.
JUST TIME will tell us if she can come back to what she used to be before that slump and lost of confidence in her game.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #183
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

This is sad. I can accept that she lost. But than she has to fight.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #184
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

and that game in the 2nd set.. how many BPs has she missed? million?

Amira, I agree, it's all from the begging now for Alize, she'll have to o back to the smaller tournies as well, build her confidence from the beginning, not getting 1st round against the 100 ranked player but then top 20. She needs to find her rhythm again, to use her weapons effectively again (ofcourse, she needs to work on her weapons as well, since today the only weapn was self distraction )

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #185
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible clay season.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #186
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

She missed 14 BPs
Old May 29th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #187
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice

Alizé please work hard on your serve because it's very weak and on your volleys.
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote