how am I going to watch Serena? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #1
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute
how am I going to watch Serena?

does anybody know?
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of
Re: how am I going to watch Serena?

Unless you have a special answer to reveal to us - you're not.

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #3
country flag serenaforever
Queen.

serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute

there is no feed, idk if FSN will show anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
we are ALL lessors under the LORD.
serenaforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:02 PM   #4
country flag MBM
@markmcgee91

MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute

technically, eurosport player should be forced to show it as they say coverage starts on the 30th and in most european time zones, it will be the 30th when she plays! it has just turned midnight here in GBR.
MBM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:37 PM   #5
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute

eurosport player doesnt work...

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #6
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Yep its not working

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #7
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

something should be done about that.. only in the USA something like that can happen. One of the biggest tournaments of the year and no TV coverage!
Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #8
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

there's no coverage on the night matches of the first weekend of the 5th grand slam...what a joke...
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #9
country flag wshlourte

wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light wshlourte is a glorious beacon of light

so there's no way to watch Serena vs Zheng Jie other than TennisTV..?
wshlourte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #10
country flag Bob Li

Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice

Zheng !
I hope you can win
Bob Li is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #11
country flag Bob Li

Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice Bob Li is just really nice

hahahha
Bob Li is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote