USA network coverage is a frigging joke - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:10 AM   #1
frenchvee

frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice frenchvee is just really nice
USA network coverage is a frigging joke

i just can't not believe that are showing roddick 6-4, 5-1 in the second set instead of mauresmo leading clijster 6-5 in the third

boo to usanetwork.

To me Pam is a frustraded person who needs to live with the fact that she never won a Slam during her pathetic career, and she was never a threat to anybody. She resents the fact that players can get to places she always dreamed about. Unfortunatelly she has a microphone in her mouth and that allows her to spread a whole bunch of BS. That gives her joy. Someone should tell her to stick that micro somewhere else, she would get even more joy that way.
frenchvee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:14 AM   #2
Fuji

Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice Fuji is just really nice
I got to agree with you. Roddick's cramping tactics against Chang and Lapentti make me even sicker of watching him.
Fuji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:14 AM   #3
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with you that is a joke!! Does anyone have an email address to complain to or telephone number!

That is a travesty especially since the guy sitting at the desk (can't remember his name) had the audacity to talk about how close the men's matches were and the women's matches were so short. Then they proceed to show two men's blowouts while two women's matches were very close. They also showed the Haas finish his match live but show Hantuchova's match tape delay!
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:26 AM   #4
midora

midora is an unknown quantity at this point
i believe its tennis@USAnetwork.com

the coverage is truly a travesty. You would hardly know that women are playing in this tourney
midora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:27 AM   #5
country flag Rocketta

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Midora!
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:32 AM   #6
country flag CellJr300

CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice
I agree that the coverage is bad, but when you compare it to the other slams it is not all bad. TNT is the best out of them all because they show a lot of coverage during Wimbledon, usually if it is a good match they will show it whether or not it is men or women playing. USA's coverage is very bad compared to TNT, but is a godsend compared to ESPN. I didn't tape the Australian, so I don't know about that one, but during the French you were lucky if you got to see one match a day. To put it in persepctive for Wimbledon I have about 35 hours of coverage, and for French about 12 hours, and for US Open about 22 hours so far. (I tape all the women's matches and interviews, not just those with my faves in them.)
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:38 AM   #7
country flag Rocketta

CellJr300-------Its more of the hypocritical nature of their announcers that get on my nerves. Don't preach about how the women's matches are blowouts then ooh and aw over a man's blowout match. However, I have to disagree with ESPN being the worse, its NBC!! They just plain ole SUCK!!!
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:41 AM   #8
country flag CellJr300

CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice
I usually don't pay attention to how much NBC, CBS, ABC broadcat because it is always in the middle of a tape, so the figures I gave are probably give or take a couple of hours because I forgot about the big networks.
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:51 AM   #9
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
Thank you, I sent my complain!!

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote