Tennis fashions and malfunctions (Ana and others) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #1
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute
Tennis fashions and malfunctions (Ana and others)

Since there was a lot of talking about Ana's fashion taste (and some disasters) and Miami's party fashion, I thought we could discuss them here.

This is from JJ's forum:

Sorry (many) Lindsay fans here but this is

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #2
country flag Horizon

Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future
Re: Tennis fashions and malfunctions (Ana and others)

This is a picture that a friend and I made in the days leading up to the USOpen Final last year

It seems strangely appropriate for this thread

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #3

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
This is a picture that a friend and I made in the days leading up to the USOpen Final last year

It seems strangely appropriate for this thread

But Serena and Jelena were the best dressed in Miami IMO

Sometimes they have wrong choices, but IMO JJ and Serena are the ones with the most fashion sense.
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #4

From the Players Awards ceremony (so that we have Ana in this thread).

A bit weird but not too bad for Ana IMO
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #5
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana has a new fashion malfuntion...

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:39 PM   #6
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the pic again, Ana looks cute..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Looking at the pic again, Ana looks cute..
I mean it's not really really really bad, the top part is ok, but from close it doesn't look well ironed at the bottom
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:13 AM   #8
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
Since there was a lot of talking about Ana's fashion taste (and some disasters) and Miami's party fashion, I thought we could discuss them here.

This is from JJ's forum:

Sorry (many) Lindsay fans here but this is
Oh Lindsay You are not Serena!
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #9
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Stealing ideas and pics from JJ forum!

Jelena & Serena

Spirited, when Jelena finally starts winning again (and she will eventually) you need to start opening your Black Widow threads in GM again, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Oh Lindsay You are not Serena!
Poor Lindsay, she never fully recovered after JJ hit her with a tennis ball.

And, Daviator, yesterday when you said we don't need to compare Ana's and Jelena's faces so JJ wouldn't scare the children, my Opera definitely got scared and crashed just as I was about to post a gif with JJ's face.
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:35 AM   #10
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana has a new fashion malfuntion...

At least it's not animal print. I'll say it again: Animal Print Fashion NEEDS TO DIE!!!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #11
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
At least it's not animal print. I'll say it again: Animal Print Fashion NEEDS TO DIE!!!
I couldn`t agree more,i hate it
But still Ana that is something my 40 years old aunt would wear
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #12
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #13
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Caro what was she thinking.
Does Ana's hair look wet to anyone else?

The Ana and JJ fashion threads will undoubtedly blossom and overtake everything else in their respective forums

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisa. View Post
Caro what was she thinking.
Does Ana's hair look wet to anyone else?

The Ana and JJ fashion threads will undoubtedly blossom and overtake everything else in their respective forums
Yes it looks like she just came out of the shower and wore a wet towel not ironed. Another fashion disaster even though I tried to defend her

Caroline is wearing a cow-zebra-leopard print... so trashy
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Stealing ideas and pics from JJ forum!

Jelena & Serena

Spirited, when Jelena finally starts winning again (and she will eventually) you need to start opening your Black Widow threads in GM again, okay?

Poor Lindsay, she never fully recovered after JJ hit her with a tennis ball.

And, Daviator, yesterday when you said we don't need to compare Ana's and Jelena's faces so JJ wouldn't scare the children, my Opera definitely got scared and crashed just as I was about to post a gif with JJ's face.
Hi Dalex

That thread got me banned... so i guess I can't open them anymore