Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread! - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #931
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future
Re: Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread!

Is anyone here following the Athletic Championships in Barcelona? I have fallen in love with Cristophe Lemaitre
Spain has no medals yet Russia, GBR, France and Germany dominating
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #932
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaric View Post
Is anyone here following the Athletic Championships in Barcelona? I have fallen in love with Cristophe Lemaitre
Spain has no medals yet Russia, GBR, France and Germany dominating
I'm glued to my TV these days!!!!! Our athletes are doing so great, it's pretty amazing. I think we have 3 European Champions (decathlon, 100m and 50km walk). Keep going guys

Oh....and your favorite Lemaître is in the 200m final
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:49 PM   #933
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I love le maître too

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 02:27 PM   #934
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drine View Post
I'm glued to my TV these days!!!!! Our athletes are doing so great, it's pretty amazing. I think we have 3 European Champions (decathlon, 100m and 50km walk). Keep going guys

Oh....and your favorite Lemaître is in the 200m final
You will probably get 200m and 4x100 () plus 3000 hurdles ( Male, I hope Marta gets the female )
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #935
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Christophe Lemaître did it again in 200m And another Frenchie Martial Mbandjock took the bronze medal

And we have 3 athletes in the women 200m final!!! Amazing championships
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #936

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

wooooow two golds already...and again for christophe

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 12:28 AM   #937
country flag Aaric

Cristophe
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:32 AM   #938
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

yeah Christophe is just AMAZING and he's just 20!

I was so happy and amazed about his 100 m run,he was far behind the others and then he managed to make a come back to finish n°1.
I was like"oh this guy is a champion!"

the first white man to make a 100 m run under 10 seconds.

He's competing I think today in the 4X100 with the french team.Hopefully he'll get a third gold medail.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:41 AM   #939
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Aaric, talking about Barcelona...

I read that there is a great tennis academy there, the one of Sanchez-Casal.
I checked the website and I was thinking why alize doesnt try it to get out of her slump?
I read some interview of Emilio Sanchez and he appears very very professional.
I also know that many great players came in his academy such as andy murray,david nalbandian,martina hingis or svetlana kuznetsova.

What do you think of this academy?
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:56 AM   #940
country flag Aaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Aaric, talking about Barcelona...

I read that there is a great tennis academy there, the one of Sanchez-Casal.
I checked the website and I was thinking why alize doesnt try it to get out of her slump?
I read some interview of Emilio Sanchez and he appears very very professional.
I also know that many great players came in his academy such as andy murray,david nalbandian,martina hingis or svetlana kuznetsova.

What do you think of this academy?
Well I had never heard of it actually but if ESV is in charge, it has to be good. What I did knew was that many players train in the mediterranean area for the clay season, besides the ones you named I know about Safina, and her results on clay are outstanding
So yeah, it could be an option for Alize, specially since she seems to have lost her clay-game, which is her main strength. I´m not sure Barcelona brings her good memories though
She should get a spanish coach for three months or so after Miami, (like Murray did with Corretja at first) to train specifically for clay in that academy, or any other, and Amelie or a close friend of hers who knows her during all the year
A bit complicated all the player´s stuff issue

Cristophe after his win yesterday:

Last edited by Aaric : Jul 31st, 2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:43 PM   #941
country flag améliemomo

the main problem with alize is that she's really NOT wanting to fire her first and current coach Pierre Bouteyre.
Seems like she doesnt want to say goodbye to him despite her catastrophical fall since March 2009.

it's like a desperate case.I think going in this academy would be a good thing for her. But this is HER career.
SHE has to make the good choices.Find the solutions and dont think stay with her actual staff will help her.

Last edited by améliemomo : Jul 31st, 2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 03:38 PM   #942
country flag Aaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
the main problem with alize is that she's really NOT wanting to fire her first and current coach Pierre Bouteyre.
Seems like she doesnt want to say goodbye to him despite her catastrophical fall since March 2009.

it's like a desperate case.I think going in this academy would be a good thing for her. But this is HER career.
SHE has to make the good choices.Find the solutions and dont think stay with her actual staff will help her.
Dont worry, eventually she will.
Alize´s case reminds me of Stans; after getting to the top 10 in 2008 he started playing worse and worse and I was so desperately wanting him to fire Zavialoff, who he had been working with since eight years old. He just did that a month ago, so Alize might still take a little more time
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:00 PM   #943

who is stans?
btw cant see the pic from christophe aaric =(

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 05:13 PM   #944
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
who is stans?
stanley wawrinka

as for alize,yes its just that it takes much of time for her to realize she's going nowhere with her actual coach.
I see it as a waste of time and illusions.
She has so many weaknesses in her game,physique. Dont get why her entourage dont advise her to do so.
it's annoying cause she has talent.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 09:19 PM   #945
country flag Aaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
who is stans?
btw cant see the pic from christophe aaric =(
The player in my avatar Congratulations Russia and Cristopher on his 3 golden medals