Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread! - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM   #916
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future
Re: Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread!

Yeah, I think it´s better than the other one, easier to write and remember
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM   #917
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaric View Post
Yeah, I think it´s better than the other one, easier to write and remember
Hi Aaric , thanks a lot

Do you like the dots ? Do you the name with the dot behind will look better ?

I just wanna make my username so simple and everybody can write and remember me .

What about you think ?
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #918
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

God, we were so bored during the off-season, and now we have women´s tennis during the night, and men´s tennis during the day
Love it
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 06:16 PM   #919
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

OMG SOO Happy about France winning the European Championships in handball!

its just so brillant,they won everything with the Olympic Games,the World Championships(defeated Croatia) and now European Champions!

THEY rock big!so proud of them

they play so well,well done men!

its party time now

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 06:30 PM   #920
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

some cool pics:

Thierry Omayer elected the best handball player in 2009,he s so strong as a goal keeper!

celerations of the team

it was a big fight against croatian who made it hard to win.Thank God France prevailed.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 02:09 AM   #921
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
OMG SOO Happy about France winning the European Championships in handball!

its just so brillant,they won everything with the Olympic Games,the World Championships(defeated Croatia) and now European Champions!

THEY rock big!so proud of them

they play so well,well done men!

its party time now
Vive la France!!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:29 AM   #922
country flag améliemomo

the team will be back today and a special meeting is organized to welcome them in paris,Champs Elysée.
They deserve so much applause,I ll try to go to see them at Champs Elysee if I can

oh and Egypt won the african nations cup,so happy for them too,the Pharaons rock too, a shame they couldnt qualify to the world cup!
well done to them too!

Old Feb 1st, 2010, 12:37 PM   #923
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

I only get to see handball on the olympics

Congrats to France! Hope they can win the Fed Cup tie

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 01:51 PM   #924
country flag améliemomo

yes I guess you can watch cricket more on tv than handball in australia whereas here handball is a very popular sport.

yes me too hope they can win the fed cup tie and we ll see an in form and very motivated alize there

Old Feb 1st, 2010, 04:59 PM   #925
country flag améliemomo

BIG NEWS GUYS!

I ve just tried to record something on my pc, a french channel,the one who will broadcast the fed cup tie and it worked!
I thought it was tough and complicate but not at all

so I ll record alize fed cup matchs,just have to find how to cut and upload it on megaupload or something like that...

Old Feb 1st, 2010, 07:47 PM   #926
country flag Aaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
BIG NEWS GUYS!

I ve just tried to record something on my pc, a french channel,the one who will broadcast the fed cup tie and it worked!
I thought it was tough and complicate but not at all

so I ll record alize fed cup matchs,just have to find how to cut and upload it on megaupload or something like that...
Really
Thank you so much Hope Alize plays good tennis
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 09:06 PM   #927
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

That's fantastic améliemomo Yes we do play cricket lol.

I don't know if you can really say Alizé is in form though.. she just won 2 matches in Auckland, 2 in Hobart (ok, better than her form for the end of 2009), lost in Melbourne. Last year her form was much better and Fed Cup was a disappointment, hopefully it won't happen again!

Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:19 PM   #928
country flag améliemomo

dont worry kate, alize is getting Back on track slowly but surely.

THIS fed cup week will be important and could give her that "boost" she needs to her confidence and motivation.
She ll be the leader of that french team, big responsability amélie was used to hold on her shoulders.
I know alize loves playing fed cup, the fact she never managed to win a match is not that surprizing.Her opponents were always quality players(Na Li,Hantuchova,Pennetta,Schiavone,Cibulkova)
she must have felt some pressure there but I think she can become a real fed cup player in the future with more maturity.
Last year she was injured with her shoulder,that's one of the reasons of her 2009 bad year.I think she fought quite well considering she was bothered with that injury and lost confidence.

Now she's injury free and the french captain believes in her.I think this will give her some positive strengh to do her best against USA.
She will be the most experienced of the team,that's different from last year with amélie.Completely different.

Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:20 PM   #929
katshearts

Good to hear that she is healthy now. Go France

Old Feb 27th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #930
country flag améliemomo

hi guys, since there s no (good) news about alize right now have you seen the new shakira video clip with nadal?

wow!that is hot,I didnt know nadal could make such a video!

http://www.sportweek.fr/sports/tenni...ite-67157.html

shakira always