Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread! - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #901
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of
Re: Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread!

Haha yeah I know it must have been heartbreaking I'm sure she can come back now though, she has Ana's old fitness coach Scott Byrnes who is really good! I really can't wait for the new year
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #902
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone, hi the newcomers here

feel welcome here and hope you ll be there to cheer for alize all the year long in good and bad periods.
Hopefully the new year will be great for each of you!

ps: Alize starting her year at Auckland

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #903
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

^Thanks for the welcome Happy new year to you all as well
Thats a good thing that she's playing in Auckland, hopefully she will get some good matches and be ready for the AO
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:47 AM   #904
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

Hi

Glad to see our clan growing !

I´m scared main draw of Auckland
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 01:28 PM   #905
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Alize in Auckland !
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 02:41 PM   #906
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

not so scared about the main draw, its all about alize state of mind coming here.

I m more anxious about her not being in New Zealand yet.In fact there s no news that indicate she left France.
Perhaps she s planning to spend the new eve in her hometown and I understand easily why.
so she will perhaps not be that "ready" when the tournament will start, jetlag is tough between europe and Oceania

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:01 PM   #907

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

Gmt +1 ?
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:31 PM   #908
country flag améliemomo

just found the news at her facebook page:

Quote:
Just arrived in NZ (with a A380), some troubles at the airport, but everything is fine now... I already wish you a merry new year, because I'm already in 2010!
cool,I ll post a message now.Just a few hours here before passing to 2010!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:29 AM   #909
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
not so scared about the main draw, its all about alize state of mind coming here.

I m more anxious about her not being in New Zealand yet.In fact there s no news that indicate she left France.
Perhaps she s planning to spend the new eve in her hometown and I understand easily why.
so she will perhaps not be that "ready" when the tournament will start, jetlag is tough between europe and Oceania
In 2009 she arrived in Perth just the day before the tournament began and she was still jet lagged during her match. I think she should come earlier haha. Nice to hear she's finally arrived in NZ.

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 09:10 AM   #910

Hi

GL Alizé allez !!!!

A summer night on the beach in Santos watching the fireworks in the New Year
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:07 PM   #911
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
Hey Alizé fans I'm happy to finally have joined TF. Excited for the Australian Open. Ready to cheer with you all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1092 View Post
Welcome here Kat I'm sure you'll start to find your way around soon
So where's Alize playing before the AO?
Happy new year all Alize fans and welcome both you two to Wonderland I´m Andrés, 17, from Spain.

The 2010 season finally started yayyyyyyyyyyy It started with Stan losing 7-6 7-6 for me tough but the match was played on 31rd of December, still 2009, and I was hoping a good 2010 for all my faves so no worries
I so hope Alize to win at least two matches in Auckland; the draw is not too bad and she showed a good level in her last tournament of 2009 so I think she can get it.
And I´m also excited about AO, it´s my favourite GS I´ll start with Alize letter asap to send Kat

So cool Carlos to spend new years eve in the beach I´m sure you enjoyed
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 06:48 AM   #912
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody

I have just changed my username Anyone thinks it cute ?
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 11:56 AM   #913
country flag améliemomo

cool koon

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:03 PM   #914
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Koon your real name btw?
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #915
Koon

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
cool koon
Thanks Amira for caring

Did you post a pic here Amira ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Is Koon your real name btw?
Thanks Dorien and rep