Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread! - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #886
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future
Re: Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koonsozvo View Post
Well . You said that my Christmas is really bad What did you do on Christmas , have some fun times with your lover ?

How old are you Aaric ? You 16 I think

My sister is studying in San Jose, CA . Happy new year to you and Amira as well as everyone here
Almost, I´m 17
And I was also in San Jose Not studying, just visiting; it´s funny cause lot of people speak spanish there or at least they try haha

I´m going to the coast on 31rd, to my uncles´ house; I´ve already been there, but I cant stand temperatures under 0 degrees anymore, and its 15 ş there

And how´s that about your gf Carlos ? Possesive ??? Anyway I think women with character are better You cant get bored with them
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #887
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so jealous of everyone I jealous of my sister and you too . I want to go lots of place like you I wish . I wish I could know what is the 0 degree temparatures is

Hopes you'll have a good trip
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #888
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

she's jealous
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #889
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Fernandes View Post
she's jealous
Do you give her reasons to be jealous ?
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #890

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaric View Post
Do you give her reasons to be jealous ?
Never
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #891
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Fernandes View Post
she's jealous
You meant who?
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 04:15 PM   #892

Quote:
You meant who?
I don't know
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #893
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Hey Alizé fans I'm happy to finally have joined TF. Excited for the Australian Open. Ready to cheer with you all
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #894
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Welcome here Kat I'm sure you'll start to find your way around soon
So where's Alize playing before the AO?
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #895
Koon

Hi Adrian and Kat , my name's Koon. I'm 18 . Nice to meet you both
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #896
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Hey Nice to meet you too I'm Adrian and I'm 17 Hopefully I'll be here more often, I hope Alize can get back on track Same goes for Ana and Nicole

Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #897
Koon

Hi

So you are a fan of "all slumping-players" . I'm also not better than you looks at my sign.

Hi , Alize is very young , cute and talent player We all just hope she lost focus in 2009 and then will come back strong in 2010 Good luck to her .

Happy new year to you and everyone here too !
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:35 PM   #898
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Thanks Adrian! Nice to meet you Koon I'm 20. Female. Support a lot of players at the moment

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #899
country flag Adrian1092

Quote:
Hi

So you are a fan of "all slumping-players" . I'm also not better than you looks at my sign.

Hi , Alize is very young , cute and talent player We all just hope she lost focus in 2009 and then will come back strong in 2010 Good luck to her .

Happy new year to you and everyone here too !
Yeah I think slumpers attract me
Hey Flavia and Vera aren't slumping Flavia had the best year of her career, I feel sorry for Vera though You must have been in pain during Flavia vs Vera at the USO
Thanks and Happy New year to you as well

Last edited by Adrian1092 : Dec 30th, 2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #900
Koon

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
Thanks Adrian! Nice to meet you Koon I'm 20. Female. Support a lot of players at the moment
Hi girl Hopes you support our Alize to make her stronger

Happy new year to you , girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1092 View Post
Yeah I think slumpers attract me
Hey Flavia and Vera aren't slumping Flavia had the best year of her career, I feel sorry for Vera though You must have been in pain during Flavia vs Vera at the USO
Thanks and Happy New year to you as well
Hi ,honestly, I'm actually love Vera better than everyone else ( = Alize , > Flavia) . Yes I agree that 2009 is Flavia best year ever, she so much deserved it She won Los Angeles and beated Sam in straights Hi, I like her a lot . About Vera, I don't have anything to say about her except one word : tragedy . She almost played at her best in her career after winning IW and if that shit injury didn't come, I think she would go on to win Charleston and become a huge threat in FO 2009 . She almost had a chance to stay in top 3, you would never know how bad it hurted me ( especially when she announced withdraw in RG, I was stunning and sick ) . The match in USO I still not watch until now , coz it hurted me so badly when I know Vera lost tho held 6 MPs !!. When I came to that topic , lots of people said that Vera's a choker queen, choker of the year, Vera is the worst, retire .It made me feel so sad and I wanna cry too much Now in youtube, there are also videos about Flavia saved 6MPs! and win , but I decided I would never watch it until Vera completely returns to her best form .

My fav players is "all choking-players"