Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:18 PM   #31
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ean View Post
Sean is fine

Has anyone actually met Alizé? She walked past me at Wimbledon last year when I was watching Ana practicing. I didn't realise until it was too late
Is Sean your name? I need to know for the future.

I didn't met Alize. I'm not living in Wimledon, London, UK.
You must to get a photo with her on Wimbly this year.
--
louisa, introduce yourself here please.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #32
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is

I'll try to get a photo. No promises

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #33
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea. View Post
louisa, introduce yourself here please.
well lets see. 17, from Melbourne Australia. I'm only a very recent convert to the Alize fanclub. I saw her play at Hopman Cup this year and the adorableness of her was just

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #34
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

(Lu forgot to mention she is HAWT )

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #35
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently you forgot as well

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:53 PM   #36
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

How forgetful of us

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #37
country flag louisa.
Long live.

indeed

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #38
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

We already took over the thread Lu.

Sorry

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 11:17 PM   #39
country flag louisa.
Long live.

yah, apologies to people who have to read through this dribble

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #40
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Lu have you to the Aus hardcourt tournaments that run up to AO? I'd love to do a tour of them next year

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 11:42 PM   #41
country flag louisa.
Long live.

no i've only been to AO i haven't ventured out to the tournaments outside Melb at this stage Sydney one looks fantastic though

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:36 AM   #42
country flag tea

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisa. View Post
well lets see. 17, from Melbourne Australia. I'm only a very recent convert to the Alize fanclub. I saw her play at Hopman Cup this year and the adorableness of her was just
You converted to the right fanclub. You saw her live at Hopman?
It's seems like everyone saw Alize live, but not me.
Quote:
i've only been to AO
What a pity. ONLY AO.
Have you seen AO mens singles final 2007? (Just to check if you're a Federer fan or not.)
Quote:
We already took over the thread Lu.
Sean and Louisa
Keep posting here are in th whole Alize forum.
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 06:14 AM   #43
country flag tea

This WTAWorld forum is a classic. Everything goes through the prism of liking a look or no liking.
Anyway, that random poster from GM seems turned into the right way:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_wilson View Post
at least alize has nice hips. hm think i start to like her a little bit. just a little bit though.
Tennis is secondary, player looks is a primary here.
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:14 AM   #44
country flag louisa.
Long live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea. View Post
You converted to the right fanclub. You saw her live at Hopman?
It's seems like everyone saw Alize live, but not me.
No, not live on TV. But I did go see her live at AO!

Quote:
What a pity. ONLY AO.
Have you seen AO mens singles final 2007? (Just to check if you're a Federer fan or not.)
i suppose i'm quite lucky to have been to AO
ummm i can't recall off the top of my head if i did. which probably means i didn't, or i don't remember seeing it
I'm not much of a Federer to tell you the truth

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 11:15 AM   #45
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Sean is fine

Has anyone actually met Alizé? She walked past me at Wimbledon last year when I was watching Ana practicing. I didn't realise until it was too late
I was also at this years AO, my and my friend travelled around the world and made a great stop there. I said a few things to her like "good luck" and "very well played" and she just smiled at me and said thanks both times. She walked by me many times which just felt wierd, haha. I can't call it coincidence though because I kinda stalked her

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote