Fed Cup: France is safe,won 3-2 against Germany. Alize finally WON a match(Doubles)!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #1
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Fed Cup: France is safe,won 3-2 against Germany. Alize finally WON a match(Doubles)!!

Alize as the 16 in the world, and new french n°1 player will be one of the main force of the french fed cup team for 2009.
Its a competition she wants to win and really looking for to play at 100%.
The first news is that the new fed cup captain will be former top player nicolas escudé.Its the players choice.
I find it very good for such a young player as alize, he would give her all his experience of big matchs.
Happy for the team and for alize.I dont think amelie will participate next year since she wants to focus on slams.Maybe Marion Bartoli will finally participate again.First match will be against Italy in Orleans (February)

http://translate.google.fr/translate...capitaine.html

Last edited by améliemomo : Apr 25th, 2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: title change
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2008, 01:49 PM   #2
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize on the Fed Cup wave!!!!

French Nº1
congrats Alizé

good luck in the FC
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #3
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Alexia Dechaume will assist nicolas escude for the coaching.She was ex coach of amelie and also former player.She knows a lot about women tennis and I think she is very good choice.
That also means that amelie my probably play it
amelie and alize in fed cup team

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 09:11 AM   #4
country flag améliemomo

the fed cup team had been annunced, the tie will be on 7 and 8 of february.

The players:

- Séverine BREMOND
- Alizé CORNET
- Nathalie DECHY
- Amélie MAURESMO

the fifth player:
- Stéphanie COHEN-ALORO

team captain :
- Nicolas ESCUDE

the coach :
- Alexia DECHAUME-BALLERET

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #5
country flag améliemomo

interview of the fed cup captain,nicolas escude:

Quote:
"Great ambitions"

The new captain of the French team know of his baptism
Orleans fire against Italy, on 7 and 8 February. But cautious
resolutely confident Nicolas Escudé placed on the spirit of group
achieve great performance in Fed Cup. As it announced
clearly, the goal is not only to beat the Transalpine,
but "to go after."
- "Nicolas, what players you have selected to meet France - Italy
counting for the first round of the Fed Cup in 2009?

- Let's start with five players: Alize Cornet, Amélie Mauresmo, Nathalie Dechy,
Severine Bremond and Stephanie Cohen-Aloro, as a fifth player. I made the point with
each. I stopped these five names Based on what I saw in Melbourne and
since the beginning of the season.
- What did you think of the performance of your players in Australia?
- The results are quite good. We would have liked one of those players either
second week in Melbourne. Nevertheless, Alizé (Cornet) has played pretty well in Perth and
Melbourne. Amelie (Mauresmo) appears to have regained some of his tennis, although this
does not yet at the level of earnings for the moment. However, from what
I could see, tennistique his behavior and his attitude on the court are very interesting.
Nathalie (Dechy) obtained excellent results in two, a little less straightforward. It was a
little trickier to Séverine (Brémond) and Stephanie (Cohen-Aloro).
- Finally, is it frustrating not being able to count on the French
performance at the Australian Open, Marion Bartoli in this case?

- Yes, of course. If Marion could integrate this group a day, the French team will
be enhanced. But today, it is hardly possible. I talked to
several times with his father Walter and with it, especially after his victory over Jankovic in
Melbourne. I repeated the point with them and, for now, the return of Marion is absolutely
no news, which is necessarily harmful.
- Do you feel that the situation is irretrievable?
- It is blocked on the first round against Italy. But I think this might change, and I
hope favorably.
- Do you think the Fed Cup this season, a priority for your
players, including Amélie Mauresmo has already won this event?

- Last year, Amélie does not necessarily put the Fed Cup at the top of its priorities.
But from the discussions I had with it after my appointment, I feel that
disputer concerned for the entire campaign this season and try to do great things.
I told all the players that I had to go after, not only to beat
Italians and stop after the turn. I want to go as far as possible.
- Alize Cornet seems to suffer from the shoulder. Do you have news about it?
- I was not fresh news. But it is true that his shoulder rather painful
bothering her a little. I discussed it with her. It happens to manage it well for the moment, but
also the reason why I selected five players to overcome any physical pips.
I do not want to take risks in leaving only four players.
- The double was often the weakest link in the French team in recent
years. How do you overcome them?

- The girls have recently lost a lot of meetings because of the double. The speech I give
is to be able to keep competing in the tournament up to double and if possible together,
try to find automatismes. They have not played together since the beginning of the season,
but I tried to make them aware that this was yet capital. And on the
preparation than we do on this meeting, emphasis will be placed on the double is
sure.
- Do you intend to form a new pair specific?
- Today, "Nath" Dechy like the pillar twice. Then I will see the beginning of
stage which team will be most effective. It is true that I very much
on "Nath" twice and I'll see what I can bring players to his side to be
pair the winner.
- How do you see the face to Italy?
- Force complicated. In 2006 and 2007, girls have lost against the Italians. It does
not be easy, far from it. You do not like, but it is confident the knife between
teeth, and with big ambitions.
- What will be the key to meeting?
- All points will be important. I do not want to say that it will play on the number
1, the number 2 or double. We have seen in recent years, the double was more than capital
and, unfortunately, often lost girls. But what will count above all, it will be
the spirit, the team. We should be aware that we are much stronger when
we're all together and when you go all in the same direction. My speech will be
focusing on that.
- Will it have a stage of preparation?
- Yes, we have an appointment on Sunday, February 1st in Paris. We will therefore start by
train at Roland Garros. Then, on Tuesday afternoon (February 3), it will be on hand to
Orleans. "

Old Jan 29th, 2009, 10:14 AM   #6
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

allezzzz!! do your best!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #7
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 10:47 AM   #8
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Whe she is going to decide or she plays?

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 03:40 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Whe she is going to decide or she plays?
On monday after her medical exam.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:23 PM   #10
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
On monday after her medical exam.
From my information, Alizé should be ready to play.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:33 PM   #11
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the good news.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 09:49 AM   #12
country flag améliemomo

Yes apparently her shoulder is OK, there are many pics of her on the french tennis federation website

here's the linkhttp://www.fft.fr/fed-cup/2009/france-italie/?id=4615

one of them

Old Feb 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #13
country flag améliemomo

finally some official news about her shoulder

Quote:
[Alizé Cornet in point would be to try to lead the Blue to victory against Italy. (L'Equipe)]

The small remaining concern about the state of the right shoulder of Alizé Cornet is lifted and the player looks confident confrontation against Italy this weekend in Orleans. Si elle reste ménagée lors des entraînements sur certaines phases de jeu, la douleur qui la gęnait ŕ Melbourne a disparu. If left aside during training on certain phases of the game, the pain that hindered Melbourne disappeared. Beside her in the French team led by Nicolas Escudé are Amélie Mauresmo, Nathalie Dechy, Severine Bremond and Stephanie Cohen-Aloro.

"So far so good. I do not have the right to serve or smash do to preserve my shoulder. Anyway I am not in lack of service, I have confidence in this time so it's not a problem. All that is being restored, I feel pretty good and the back of the court I did a lot so I think it will be well this weekend. In any case, I hope, "has given Cornet, in Orleans, is pleased to return to Fed Cup. Captain Nicolas Escudé was also relief, "This pain in the shoulder was a concern but for now there are no more. Alizé behaves very well on the court. There is no pain, but it we still protect her. "

But the player also had to manage the adjustment to a change of surface and time difference. "The return to the indoor is always a bit tricky. I suffered a little jet lag, because after the Australian Open I'm part four days in the USA. So I just circled the world in a week! Once I get used gradually, I put myself in it. And finally I do train not too bad even with the time difference so it's rather reassuring. » And rest assured it will be necessary to dominate the team led by Italian Flavia Pennetta. If France leads 6-2 in the balance of confrontation, Italy is still two victories away in 2006 and 2007. two victories Obtained on clay.

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #14
country flag améliemomo

the shedule of play for this week end:

Saturday:

1.Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) v Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
2.Alize Cornet (FRA) v Francesca Schiavone (ITA)

Sunday:

1.Alize Cornet (FRA) v Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
2.Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) v Francesca Schiavone (ITA)
Severine Bremond/Nathalie Dechy (FRA) v Sara Errani /Roberta Vinci (ITA)

Allez the french team!!!!

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:52 PM   #15
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Alize!!
going to be tough.. do your best!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote