Nadia in Sydney - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #1
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Nadia in Sydney

Is Nadia playing Sydney?

Nadia Petrova trains with compatriot Svetlana Kuznetsova.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #2
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadia in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Is Nadia playing Sydney?

Nadia Petrova trains with compatriot Svetlana Kuznetsova.

She's there! I guess it means she's recovered and will be playing. I am so looking forward to this year. Nadia has very little to defend up until the grass season. I pray that she has no more setbacks in during her career.

Best of luck, Nadia and a happy 2009!
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 03:45 AM   #3
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Serena Williams v Samantha Stosur
Sara Errani v Casey Dellacqua
Marion Bartoli v Q/LL
Dominika Cibulkova v (8)Caroline Wozniacki

(3)Elena Dementieva v Ekaterina Makarova
Victoria Azarenka v (wc)Jarmila Gajdosova
Q/LL v Daniela Hantuchova
Sybille Bammer v (6)Agnieszka Radwanska

(5)Svetlana Kuznetsova v Shuai Peng
Kaia Kanepi v Q/LL
Q/LL v Ai Sugiyama
Anabel Medina Garrigues v (4)Vera Zvonareva

(7)Nadia Petrova v Alize Cornet
Maria Kirilenko v Alisa Kleybanova
(wc)Emelyn Starr v Q/LL
Sorana Cirstea v (2)Dinara Safina

Nadia is going to have to be ready from the get go.
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #4
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nadia!!!
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #5
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see she's back in a draw.

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #6
country flag ratherquirky

ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all

Cornet could be a tough start for her, but it's great to see her well.
She's even playing doubles too (with Sveta), so she must be feeling pretty healthy!
ratherquirky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #7
country flag goldenlox

If she knew she was going to be sick, she would have entered Hobart, probably.
She entered Auckland and had to withdraw. So she isn't going to have a lot of matches before the AO.
But at least she's playing

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #8
country flag goldenlox

Nadia lost 62 64, came back a little from 62 51

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

Now in Ellesse

Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:03 AM   #10
country flag Ferosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
If she knew she was going to be sick, she would have entered Hobart, probably.
She entered Auckland and had to withdraw. So she isn't going to have a lot of matches before the AO.
But at least she's playing

I'm not sure she would have fared any better in Hobart. It's obvious that it's going to take a while for Nadia to get back in form. She still has the doubles in Sydney, so I'm sure she will get in some practice before heading to Melbourne. At the end of last year I was expecting 2009 to start off great. Unfortunately, I have to bring my hopes down for the early tournaments of 2009. All I can hope for now is a full physical & mental recovery as well as a kind draw at the Australian Open.

Not going to say anything negative about the loss to Cornet... Nadia just was not ready to start off against such a player.

Keep you hear up, Nadia.